Chapter 10: Missing piece of the puzzle

It was now Sunday morning and Hoseok entered the dorm's living room with the elevator. The members attention went towards him. They were all having breakfast. Namjoon stood up from the chair and marched his way angrily towards Hoseok.

When he was standing right next to him, he grabbed his ears and twisted it. Hoseok's head eventually fell to the side and his hands went up to his ears.

"Hyung! You didn't come to the dorms from Friday. You didn't even pick up our calls and when I came to your studio door, the music was so loud that even my yells couldn't be heard. You just messaged me that you won't be home and then that's it. We were so worried for you. Did you even eat something in these days? Did you even see sunlight? Did you drink something? Are you hydrated?" Namjoon asked and squeezed Hoseok's ear more harshly.

"Joonie, it hurts!" Hoseok said and Namjoon left Hoseok's ears. He grabbed his elbow and dragged him to the table. He made him sit beside him and shifted poor Jin to Yoongi's side where Hoseok usually sat.

"You will sit here with me and eat whatever I put in your dish and then we both will go to your room and discuss this stunt that you pulled off. Got it?" Namjoon said sternly. It was like Namjoon being an Omega, was using the alpha voice.

"Ok, Joonie." Hoseok said.

"Don't Joonie me. Eat." Namjoon said and put 3 toast and 2 sausages on his plate. While Hoseok was eating Namjoon too ate his breakfast. Then Namjoon poured orange juice for Hoseok and himself. After the best friends ate their breakfast, they went upstairs in Hoseok's room. Namjoon had strictly told the members to not to disturb their discussion. Though SeokJin was allowed because he would bring snacks for them.

Hoseok sat on his bed while Namjoon went towards his closet taking out clothes. Hoseok was about to lay down when Namjoon grabbed his hand and dragged him upwards to stand up. He handed Hoseok the clothes.

"Go and take a shower. You stink!" Namjoon said. Hoseok stuck his tongue at him and made his way towards the bathroom. Namjoon sat on the bed and started scrolling through his phone.

Soon, the shower stopped running and Hoseok came out of the bathroom fully dressed. Namjoon opened the bedside cabinet and took out the first aid kit. He ushered Hoseok to sit on the bed. Namjoon looked at Hoseok's bandaged hand and sighed.

The bandage was red with blood. Namjoon knew that the wounds have opened up instead of closing and healing. He took off the bandage and hissed and the bloodied hand.

"We should call our doctor. You have to get stitches." Namjoon said and Hoseok gasped.

"How is that possible? I didn't even touch the bandage." Hoseok said and Namjoon glared at him.

"The bandages needed to be changed every day at the start and then after every 2 days, when the wound is not fresh. You didn't clean the blood nor changed the bandage and I think an infection has occurred." Namjoon said and Hoseok sighed.

"Wait here, I will call our doctor." Namjoon said and stood up. He exited the room and walked downstairs. He went towards his phone in the living room. The other members were sitting there cuddling and watching the new lion king movie. Namjoon picked up his phone and went to sit beside SeokJin who had called him towards him.

Namjoon put the phone on his ears and waited for the doctor to pick up.

"Ah, hello! Yeah, haha. Yes, umm... actually... Hoseok had cut his hands by glass pieces and he did not took care of it and now I think the wound is infected. I think he needs some stitches. Can you come here as soon as possible?" Namjoon said on the phone. All of the members were looking at him shocked.