A/N!!!

I know I have been away for almost a month... that's because school is taking a toll on me and my most biggest exams are on the way that's why there is too much studying and stressing and crying and depression..... my absence was also because I didn't know how to end this story so I got some inspiration and now I know how to end this story...

Hopefully, it will be a great ending.

I have decided that I will try my best to finish this book till 20 or 25 February then I will go on a hiatus and be back with a new story book at the mid of May or the end of may.

I am working on the middle chapters which will connect the published chapters to the last chapter

I will really try my best to publish the next chapter within this week, and then the updates will be random.

Also.... thanks for all the votes and comments!!! I really love  reading them and it would be very hard to say bye when this fic comes to an end... but hopefully y'all will also read ,y next fic..

That fic will be yoonseok and I will drop a little intro chapter of it in March or April.

Also.... I just heard EGO and it was bombbb!!!! There were so many best parts like the one where hobi is driving and the one where he is transitioned from adult Hoseok to the child Hoseok also the scene when he was in the suit... like there were many best scenes!!! And the black swan choreo was also greattt... yoonseok had their own little part in the choreo😆😆😆

Also the grammys... it was sad to here that they didn't had a solo stage... but they went to grammys and I know that one day, they will have their own solo stage at Grammy and they would also win many awards☺☺☺ the most important part is that they had fun and they got to meet many people.

The shadow was also greatttt!!! It was amazing how armys made many theories out of the MV. What caught my attention is that the MV had mention of sasaengs and it really angers me that there are human beings who would stoop down so low... it's really disturbing.... Also some theories said that some armys are only an army to make money and I agree with that cause I have seen many people loving bts only cause of their looks or because they wanted subscribers on YouTube or many likes or followers on their social media accounts.... I hope people stop this and love them for their talent and their struggles...

Anyways... next chapter will be up soon and have fun!! Live your life to the fullest!! Keep listening to BTS and I appreciate y'all leaving comments and votes..

Byeeeeee💜💜💜💜 BORRRAAAHAEEE