Chapter 13: #SOPE-ME

It was now the next day. The members were still sleeping in their beds cuddling with their mates. The atmosphere was so quiet and peaceful. There were no chirps of birds, no horns of cars, no nothing. But, the quiet atmosphere was interrupted by loud bangings of metal against metal.

Due to this annoying voice, Hoseok had woken up. He groaned and changed his sleeping side. Not even 5 minutes later, the banging was there again. This time, it was too close to his room. Hoseok abruptly woke up with uneven breaths. His mind started to think any kind of negative situation. His racing horses were calmed down when he heard the familiar voice.

"Get up Sleepy heads!" Their manager shouted. Hoseok quickly got up from the bed and rushed towards the door. He opened the door to be greeted by his manager holding two pans on each of his hands.

"Morning Manager-nim. Why are you here?" Hoseok asked and rubbed his eyes with his fists. The manager looked at him and cooed. He went near him and dropped the metal pans, his hands reached Hoseok's squishy cheeks and he squished them. Till now, the members had all came outside of their rooms.

"Omo!! If I have not fallen head over heels for my mate, I would've been your mate. You know Whenever I see you I have the urge to wrap you up in a blanket and just squish you till the end of the world!!" The manager said and Hoseok blushed. A growl came from their right and the Manager instantly left Hoseok's cheeks.

"How can you say this when you already have a mate!?" Jimin said, the manager laughed nervously and scratched at his neck.

"I was just joking. Hehe." The manager said awkwardly.

"Anyways! Why are you here?" Namjoon asked. The manager nodded.

"Before I tell you, why don't you guys freshen up and meet me downstairs?" The manager said. The members nodded and some hummed. They all went towards their rooms.

"Jiminie. Why did you dislike Manager-nim touching Seok?" Yoongi asked Jimin who was brushing his teeth while Yoongi was changing his clothes in the room.

"Oh, I-I umm.... i-its was on.... instinct, yeah on instinct." Jimin said. Yoongi just hummed while looking at the closed for of the bathroom. He sighed being abit suspicious.

----------------

The members had eaten their breakfast with Manager Sejin. They had some pancakes, some kimchi and some sweet rice cakes.

"Ladies and gentldmen, Today we are gathered here-" Manager had started but was cut off by Taehyung scoffing.

"Oh, did I interrupt??? I am sorry!!" Taehyung said dramatically. The members giggled as he had made fun of the manager who had this habit to talk as if he is making a speech in front of the whole universe.

"It's ok!! Anyways, we are gathered here to celebrate SOPE's debut." The manager said in a formal way with hands behind his back while all of the members sat on the couch facing him.

"OMG!! Have y'all seen your phones??" He asked loosing his formal attitude and instead squealing like a girl.

"Oh, our phone's on charging." Namjoon said the manager sighed and took out his phone.

"It's ok. I'll show you guys." He said and showed his phone to the members. They all yayed and then gave the phone to the other. After the members viewed it, it was handed over to Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi last as they were sitting on the ground together.

There was a picture of Hoseok looking at Yoongi and their were many people who retweeted it. The common retweets were:

- Get you someone who looks at you the way Hoseok looks at Yoongi. With this picture on it: