Chapter 39: Epilogue

[Not proof read. Everything mentioned in here is totally FICTIONAL. I have mixed FICTIONAL topics with real life topics but consider it all FICTIONAL. If any of it triggers you, I AM SORRY!!]

"When I am with you I am in utopia." Saying that, Jungkook turned around and the music stopped. Audience all around the concert hall screamed and shouted while Jungkook turned back around and smiled at all of them.

The lights of the stage went out and the army bombs all turned black. It remained like this for 10 minutes. The audience was confused because the concert still had 30 minutes before it's end. Why does it looks like the show is over?

That is when the beat started. No one knew which song was being played as this was not available in the album. Then they all realized of the mystery song that was to be sang at the end of the concert.

(You can play Answer: Love Myself)

Jimin's voice filled the stadium and the army bombs lit up in purple color. White colored spotlight fell on Jimin who was ascending on the stadium from a small platform. He stood there and finished his lyrics.

When Jimin finished another voice filled the stadium. This belonged to Jungkook. Another white colored spotlight fell on him as he came up on the stage from a small platform. He walked while saying his lyrics and stood 3 feet away from Jimin. The distance big enough for 2 people to stand comfortably.

When Jungkook finished Yoongi's voice filled the stadium. He too came up on the stage and this time a golden colored spotlight fell on him. He walked while saying his lyrics and stood right next to Jimin. On the last parts of his lyrics, he made eye contact with Jimin and intertwined their hands.

The crowd cheered but were a bit confused because of the way the three members were standing. They were also loving the lyrics very much.

Jungkook looked at pair with fondness in his eyes. He then sang his lyrics and then Jimin sung his own after Jungkook finished. All the time, Yoongi and Jimin were looking and each other with on hand intertwined.

Then the spotlights closed and reopened with the golden and color shining on the audience. They all heard SeokJin's voice fill the stadium and that is when the armies started crying knowing what they were implying. Some armies faces were shown in the big screen, they all had tears in their eyes and some had it running down their faces.

Then V's deep voice filled the stadium who emerged from down the stage and when he was on the stage floor, he walked towards Jungkook and stood next to him while singing his lyrics. They both intertwined their hands and smiled at each other like high school girls looking at their crush in the eye.

The duo had a small part together and then RM's voice filled the stadium. He emerged from under the stage like how the rest of the members had emerged. While rapping his part, he joined SeokJin who winked at him. Namjoon smiled at Jin's antics but continued singing.

After his lyrics finished, the last emerged. Hoseok had his eyes closed when he came up to stage. He then walked towards Jimin and Yoongi and stood next to them. The armies were shocked to see Hoseok locating the Alpha and the Beta with closed eyes. When he reached them, they made a space in between the for him and both wrapped their intertwined hands with Hoseok's.

Hoseok smiled when felt the contact.

The members then faced towards the audience. They all un-intertwined their hands and stood up straight looking to the vast ocean of armies.

A few more minutes later, the song finished. They all bowed to the armies and then stood up. Taehyung turned around in order to stop people from seeing him cry but it was all in vain. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him.