Chapter 17: The Fight

[Not Proof read. Please ignore the mistakes or just tell me in the comment section]

It was the day of BTS going to America for their performance on Billboard and also because they had many sold out concerts and many interview invitations. Even Ellen had called them on her show as they were first Korean boy band to have so much album sales and have their song on Billboard 100 charts for 30 weeks straight.

At the moment, BTS were sitting in the van. They were being taken to the airport so that they can take their plane. 

"Why didn't Jin Hyung come with us?" Jungkook had asked Namjoon who smiled at him and ruffled his hairs.

"Why are you so cute today?" Namjoon had said instead of answering the boy's question.

"Tell me!" Jungkook whined when Namjoon had destroyed his hairstyle that he had put in at at least 30 minutes to get done. All this just for the lovely armies.

"He wanted to have coffee this morning and as he didn't had time, he was doing a VLive, he asked the manager to sit with them so that they can make a quick stop and buy a coffee." Namjoon finished and Jungkook nodded. 

"Guys, we have reached the airport. Listen carefully, we will get off of this van, pose for a few pictures and then continue to get to the VIP section." A staff member instructed them. They all nodded and the Van's door slid open. Namjoon was the first one to get out.

"Hobi. Hobi!" Yoongi shook Hoseok who was sleeping as he couldn't get sleep last night (*wink* No I am joking that didn't happen.) as he was thinking of all the possibilities of when the elders knew about their relationship, They would make them break up or they would separate them by sending everyone in other city or country, and many other possibilities.

"Hmm." Hoseok Hummed and unlinked his hands from around Yoongi's neck. He picked his head from Yoongi's shoulder and was about to lower his face mask when Jimin stopped him. He put his index finger on Hoseok's chin and thumb finger below his lower lips. He brought Hoseok forward and kissed him. Yoongi then did the same and then Hoseok wore his face mask.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook got off of the van and then Yoongi and Hoseok exited. They had their hands locked with each others.

Seeing Yoongi and Hoseok holding hands just after their SOPE song, the fangirls went crazy and the photographers too. They all stood in a straight line next to each other and waved at the photographers and the armies. The members then made their way towards the VIP check in gate and entered it.

The members all boarded the airplane and the plane took off. They all were very comfortable in the plane. All were sitting with their lovers and enjoying their time with each other. They ate very delicious snacks and drank many delicious drinks. The airplane also had a chocolate fountain where you had to dip a piece of wafer and then eat it.At the moment, the members were making small video to post on twitter. 

"Let me!" Hoseok whined and argued for the nth time.

"No! I will. I want to. You are always the sunshine of the group and you are always the sweet and cute. I want to be too!" Jungkook yelled back. To be honest, Hoseok didn't want to argue with Jungkook as he loved him, but he wanted to make the video as he was the one who gave the idea.

"Ok." Hoseok said and sat down on his chair arms folded. He was pouting and looking down.

"Ok?" Jungkook asked frowning. Hoseok was not the one to give up what he wanted that easily.

"Yes, ok." Hoseok said. Jungkook shrugged and smiling he opened the camera and before starting to record, he gave the members a heads up.

"Ok, In one... Two and-" Jungkook was about to say but was cut off by Hoseok.