Chapter 14: We love Hoseok!!

It has been a week since SOPE had released their song and the Armies were still berserk at the song. The members had watched the memes and the song edits. They were also on cloud 9 as their Comeback song Fake Love was trending in Billboard charts.

At the moment, BTS were relaxing in their dorm. They had a Japan concert the next day and tonight they had a concert in Busan. Jungkook and Jimin were too excited as it was their first time doing a concert in their hometown. 

Jungkook and Taehyung had started making plans on where they would go on their stay there. Namjoon and Jin were cuddling in their bed because Namjoon's heat had hit him early in the morning. Hoseok was making lunch as Jin and Namjoon were relaxing. He didn't want to disturb the Jungkook and Taehyung.

 As for Jimin and Yoongi, they were on their way to the BigHit building as Yoongi had to show his new song to Jimin. 

"Good Morning, Jimin-shi and Yoongi-shi." The receptionist greeted the couple as they entered the building by the glass door. The couple greeted back and continued on with their journey towards Yoongi's studio.

The elevator dinged as it opened and the couple went in it pressing the button of the floor that had BTS's studio. In between, they had small conversations of meaningless things. Once they reached the floor, they went towards the studio door and Yoongi put in the password.

Jimin caught a glimpse of the password and to say he was angry is an understatement. He was furious, hurt and jealous. The door opened and Yoongi entered the studio. Jimin didn't, he kept staring at the password machine.

"Minnie, come in." Yoongi said. His voice snapped Jimin out of his trance and he made eye contact with Yoongi. His eyes contained the emotions that he was feeling, Alphas tend to show their emotions by their eyes and only their mates can see what is it. Yoongi gulped when he saw Jimin's expression. He was confused because he was just fine when they were in the elevator. Why did he all of a sudden changed his mood?

"What happened?" Yoongi asked cautiously stepping towards him, mentally patting himself for not stuttering. His eyebrows furrowed together. Jimin's jaw tightened and his upper set of teeths were grinding with the lower set of teeths. Jimin grabbed his elbow which elicited a gasp from Yoongi.Instantly, Yoongi's free han went towards Jimin hand and grabbed it. Jimin pushed Yoongi inside the studio. He used his foot to close the door and then spun themselves around so that Yoongi's back was facing the door. He then slammed him against the door.

"You think you can do that and I wouldn't know?" Jimin asked. His voice very scary and his expression much scarier.

"W-what?" Yoongi stuttered out scared to see Jimin this way. It was a first. But he tried his best to remain fearless in front of the Alpha.

"I know the stares you send towards Hoseok. I know how you watch him with that look in your eyes. Do you think I am stupid? Out of my mind? Let me ask you, have you kissed him?" Jimin asked Yoongi who still had that fearless look in his eyes though he was complete the opposite on the inside.

"No-" Yoongi started but Jimin shook his elbow with so much power that it shook all of his body.

"Don't even deny it, Min Yoongi! I saw you put in the password!" Jimin shouted at Yoongi. Yoongi sighed and forcefully jerked Jimin's hand away using his free hand. It made Jimin lose his grip on Yoongi. Yoongi pushed Jimin back by his shoulder. Jimin looked at him with a surprised look. As the table had turned.

"You think I am the only one!? You think I didn't see you looking at Hoseok with that look!?" Yoongi said and again pushed Jimin with his pointy finger against his chest. He had tears of frustration in his eyes while Jimin was just shook.

"You think I didn't notice you trying to flirt with Hoseok!? YES! I did kiss him! So what? You would've too if you had a chance! Don't try to play cool!" Yoongi said and pushed Jimin at least 3 times in between. 

"Don't forget that I am a beta. Not an Omega who will submit to you if you use your Alpha voice. Don't forget that I am your lover. I love you just as much as I love Hoseok." Yoongi said exaggerating some words. This time Jimin's back hit the computer table where Yoongi's computer setup was when he pushed Jimin. He looked down and sniffled. Then he wiped his tears and looked at Jimin.

"Yoon-" Jimin started but Yoongi pushed him harshly. Jimin put his hand on the desk and then yelped when something pierced his hand. Yoongi looked at him shocked. Jimin put his hand forward and looked at his palm. It was nothing big just a little scratch.

"I am sorry." Jimin said. Yoongi huffed and hugged Jimin putting his head on Jimin's chest. "I love you. But I love Hoseokie too. I don't know how it happened. How I fell in love with two people? But I did and now I am too deep in love that I can't let go of any of  the two people. I am not cheating on you. I won't, not even if someone more handsome than you proposes to me." Yoongi finished and sniffled. Jimin smiled at the last bit.

Jimin wrapped his hands around Yoongi and sighed. He looked up at the ceiling and removed his own tears that had escaped from his eyes. They spent some time hugging each other.

"I have a plan." Yoongi had spoken up after a while. Jimin separated themselves from each other and looked at Yoongi.

"We should confront Hoseok. We both have feelings for him." Yoongi said.

"But what if he doesn't have feelings for us?" Jimin asked.

"Then we will make him have feelings for us." Yoongi replied.

"What if he only loves one of us?"

"Then we will make him fall in love with the other too."

"Will we tell the members?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I am sure they will accept us. After all, they our our brothers. Our second family." Yoongi replied.

"But how will we tell the public? Three people can't be in a relationship." Jimin said.

"We won't. We will just be quiet and when the time comes, we will tell the people." Yoongi said.

"But what if-" Jimin started but Yoongi shushed him by pecking his lips.

"Let's not talk about that question right now. At the present, we will confront Hoseok and then make him love us if he doesn't and then enjoy ourselves." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled at him and mumbled a little 'ok'. Yoongi then remembered the actual reason as to why they were here. He then opened his computer and opened the folder of his new songs when the computer started.

END OF THE CHAPTER

This chapter is short because I wanted to add a little back story for the upcoming chapters. Also I am thinking on releasing a story on 12th of September but I am confused which one to release. One is about NamJin and the other is about YoonMinSeok.

If the chapter seems too fast then please ignore it. Also if my chapters become boring please do tell, so that I can improve <3

Also there are so many reads and votes!!! Thank you so so so much!!

Next update will be on Thursday or Friday.