Chapter Seven

The Date

 InterviewThe camera rolled as the boyssat in front of a camera as their host, Olivia, "so let's get in on you guys

Interview
The camera rolled as the boys
sat in front of a camera as their host, Olivia, "so let's get in on you guys. I've asked your fans to
ask some of their questions."

"Oh okay." Jonah nods his head for her to continue as she pulled out her phone.

"Okay this one is for Jonah... Are you still dating Tatum Dahl?" She asked the oldest.

"Um we're on a slight break but we're good?" The interviewer nodded.

"Zach, is #Zeva real?"

"Yes." The boys answered for Zach causing him to blush. "We're not official but we have a date, our first date."

The interviewer awed, "Well since we have to edit this it should be released tomorrow so you could tell your fans beforehand." Zach nodded his head as she continued.

"What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever given you?"

"A nugget." Jack lets out bluntly.

"Tampon."  Jonah raises his hand.

"A condom."  Zach replied as she nodded.

"Who is your celebrity crush?"

"Christina Marie." Corbyn responds.

"Selena Gomez." Jack says as Jonah and Daniel agree.

"Wait no Miranda Cosgrove." Jonah replies.

They looked at Zach, "It sounds cheesy but I said it before I knew her and it's still Eva."

"That's adorable, um we have time for one more question. Would you date a fan?"

Jonah nodded immediately, "Definitely but they have to be real."

"Yeah, I probably would." Daniel agrees.

They all agreed except for Zach and Christina their responding being them being happy with what they have now.

"Well that's all what we have for today, thank you guys for being here." Everyone said their goodbyes as the interview ended.

——————
Zach walked up to the door of Eva's house as he held a bouquet of white roses. He knocked on her door, he wore black jeans and a black shirt with lime patterns on it. The second she opened the door he was frozen in shook.