Chapter Thirty-Six

You did use protection, right?
————————
The couple stared at each other sweetly after they did the deed. Eva wore Zach's shirt and under stuff, while Zach wore his under stuff and sweats. They were cuddling into each other but stared into each other's eyes.

Both had matching grins on their faces, the front door opening was heard followed by lots of shouts from the boys and girls. Zach kissed her cheek softly, "Are you okay?"

Eva nodded her head, "Yup, it's just weird we're not virgins anymore." He laughed softly, "I know, I feel the same." She smiled even wider before she kissed him tiredly.

She shut her eyes and cuddled into his naked chest, he held onto her waist softly as he shut his eyes trying to fall asleep to her soft breaths. The door opened to their room, showing a smirking Christina, "You did use protection, right?"

"How did you know? And don't say anything!" Eva pointed a finger at her.

Christina rolled her eyes, "1. You two look like it, 2. Reminds me of my first time, 3. You were home alone and are teens with hormones, 4. It smells like it." The dark haired girl plugged in an air softener, "Fix the hair and welcome to the nine virgin gang."

She winked at the pair who rolled their eyes but instead of fixing his hair, Eva ran her hands threw his messy hair. Much like Zach did the night in New York.

Eventually, they both did fall asleep in each other's arms. The two both had matching smiles on their faces as they slept. Christina has walked downstairs with a smile after changing out of their dress.

"Are they gonna come?" Corbyn asked his girlfriend as he walked towards her.

Christina shook her head, "No, they need some rest." The boys simply nodded as the girls shared a look already knowing what happened. Kat had a smirk on her face as she grabbed Daniels hand.

He'd asked her to be his girlfriend but they both wanted to tell Eva before anyone else. She had brought them together.

Tate opened the front door and walked outside as everyone followed them back into the limo.

———————
Zach woke up about two hours later, he was centimeters from Eva's face. A smile came to his lips as he thought about about three hours prier. He kissed all over her face to wake her up and she groaned.

"Zachary Dean Herron, leave me the hell alone!" She demanded as she placed her head in his chest so he couldn't kiss her. It was about 9:00 pm at this point.

"Evangeline Kristen Mendez, shut up and get up so we can go get Taco Bell." Immediately the girl stood up only to fall back down.

It was from her rush to get up and they were still tired from earlier events. Zach laughed before walking over to her and helping her sit back on the bed. He grabbed a skirt that she could easily slip on and the hoodie she had made him wear for three days so it would smell like him again.

Though he would complain he secretly lived it because when he got it back it smelled like her. Eva got into her skirt and tied his large shirt that she had been wearing and pulled on the hoodie. Zach quickly grabbed her favorite shoes as he threw her socks at her to put on before he sat on the ground in front of her and began to help her with her shoes.