Chapter Six

The Asking and Get Ready W/ Me

Zach sighed softly as everyone got ready to go home

Zach sighed softly as everyone got ready to go home. Eva excused herself and went towards her room, taking a breath he looked at the others. Christina nodded, whilst the others gave him a thumbs up.

He walked upstairs listening to her humming softly, a song Zach had recognized to be Something Different. A smile placed on his face as he knocked on the door.

She opened it with a smile as she now wore a Why Don't We hoodie. Zach's smile grew at her merch, "Whats up, Zach?" She questioned as they both walked into the room.

Zach took a deep breath as he meet her hazel, brown eyes, "Um Eva, I was um thinking maybe you wanted to hang out tomorrow night?"

She nodded softly, "With them o-."

"No, um just me and you?" He took a breath placing his hands in his sweats, "Just me and you, is that okay?"

Eva's smile widened, "Like a date?"

Zach nodded as he turned away feeling himself blush from embarrassment. Eva chuckled a bit, "I'd love to go on a date with you, Zach."

It took a moment for him to realize what she had just said, but soon his smile grew as he pulled her into a hug. Almost immediately she hugged back, her arms wrapping around his neck.

He twirled her around causing a laugh to escape her painted lips. "How should I dress?" She asked against his neck.

It sent shivers down his spine, "Um like you always do, I know exactly where I'm taking you... And before you ask it's gonna be a surprise." He added causing her to pout.

"Alright, Zach I'm trusting you." She teased as he took her hand and lead her back downstairs. The others stood at the bottom of the staircase with an expecting look.

All with smirks as she blushed placing her head in his shoulder. "I knew it would happen!" Christina exclaimed as she and Daniel began fangirling.

Zach flushed a bright shade of red as the others began talking. "Seriously?" He asked as they began to tease the two.

Eva pulled away a soft smile on her face, "Christina, I'll give you your money tomorrow." Christina laughed.

"Why are you giving her money?" Daniel asked as Eva shook her head at Christina.

Christina smiled turning to Daniel as Corbyn had his arm around her, "I told her that he'd ask her out before the end of the month. Then we made a bet."