Chapter Fourty-Seven

Like be my girlfriend?
————————
Eva smiled as she stared into her long mirror checking her outfit over. (Above). A knock on her room door startled her before she looked to see Shawn opening the door. His eyes widened as he caught sight of her.

"Wow." He blushed at his own words, "You look great." She smiled as she motioned to his Louis Vuitton suit. "You look handsome." She replied in a posh tone.

Kay threw the door open as she stood there in the same outfit as Eva but in a blue. "Hurry up!" She whined as she pulled them out of the room. "I've never done anything like this, I'm exited."

Both Shawn and Eva smiled at younger blonde, who had a bright smile on her face as she lead them to the waiting limo. That looked slight fancier than there usual limo.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
The limo pulled up at the building that the model show would take place. Shawn stepped out as cameras flashed, he helped Kay out before taking Eva's hand. The girls on either one his arms.

His arm around Kay and his other wrapped around Eva's waist. They walked in confidence as the cameras continued to flash. They paused in front on the most cameras and posed for the camera.

Shawn moved away so the girls could show their outfits as he took pictures by himself. He again joined the girls before continuing their walk inside.

They took their seats on the concrete steps as the room went dark and the fashion show had began.

Soon enough the fashion show ended so they headed out for a walk, Shawn and Eva only, Kay took the limo back to the hotel. Eva held his arm as a shiver ran down her spine. He immediately took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Eva leaned closer to his side as the night weather pushed at them. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, his biceps showing through the white dress shirt. Soon enough they reached the Eiffel Tower and stared up at it. "It's beautiful."

"I know." Shawn responded as he stared down at the girl who stared at the Tower in awe. Eva looked at him slightly confused as what he was talking about as she felt his eyes on her.

Immediately she blushed as she looked at him, "Can I ask you something?"

"You already did." Eva pointed out.

Shawn rolled his eyes jokingly at the girl, "Do you wanna go out with me? Like be my girlfriend?" Eva instantly instantly smiled.

"I'd like that." Both of them looked away and cheered before turning back to each other. She took his hand again and went pressed a kiss to his cheek, only to have him move.

Their lips pressed together, though Eva couldn't feel the same spark she had felt with Zach. She'd kissed plenty of guys for acting, or for real life but never had that spark. But she ignored it.

She pulled away from Shawn and they smiled at each other, both obviously happy at what just happened. Eva mentally dying because of the loss of the spark. The two walked away and headed towards a taxi.

————————