Chapter Nineteen

Hmm, girls day...
——————

WDWNews- So about so days ago the boys flew home with their girlfriends. Corbyn having went to visit Christina before going home. Tate and Jonah, Gabbie and Jack, Daniel And well Daniel. What we are exited to report however,.. is that Zach had taken his girlfriend of nearly half a year, Eva Mendez to meet his family.

Witnesses at the airport had seen both Zach and Eva go to his family and when fans went to say high. Eva shooed the family away to get away from the crowd as she handled it. Is anyone getting Magcon flashbacks???

Anyways that same night, Eva was on Live with Reese, Ryan and Zach, where she did Zach's makeup while the two siblings asked questions. The stream shows Zach and Eva being lovey dovey and both Ryan and Reese shipping it hard.

Reese went to Insta on one of Eva's post of her and her brother. Saying she wanted to be the flower girl so hurry up. Reese later asks that question on Live.

To which the Mendez girl laughed, Zach giving her a look before she responded that that wasn't even a question and Reese would be the flower girl at their wedding. I for one majorly ship the two, especially when Ryan has asked if Eva would still date Zach if he had that makeup on.

She responded saying 'yes, because she loves his personality and his looks are a plus'. As far as I can tell, these two are Endgame. Especially when his whole family seems to love the girl as witnesses also say that Myta and Josh Herron kept looking at each other when they looked at Zeva. Alright that's it for today, see you guys next week or earlier if tea breaks out.

/////////
15.4 k likes , 900 dislikes

1 million comments

——————

Liked by WDWNEWS, chooselove, CodyOrlove and 15

Liked by WDWNEWS, chooselove, CodyOrlove and 15.2 million others

evamendez- I luv them all so much

Tagged| @imzachherron, @imreeseherron, @imryanherron

Comments-
noahschnapp- they really are sibling goals

katarinaval- happy for you sis

evamendez- @katarinaval thanks

SeaveyDaniel- aww look at Reese!

CorbynBesson- She looks adorable.

beautychickee- pErIoD

jonahmarais- glad Texas is going good

tatedoll- ^^^^

Zeva4evs- I can hear the wedding bells ringing