Chapter Fifty-Two

Dear Amelia, Screw You.
—————————
Eva pulled on her sweats and t-shirt as Zach laid beside her, naked, but covered by blankets. "Can you stand up?" He asked as he recalled last times events.

"Of course, I can get up. I'm not a toddler." She stood up only to crash on the floor, "Agh!" Zach rolled his brown eyes before pulling on his boxers and sweats.

He walked around the bed and sat down beside his girlfriend, who laid on the floor. "What are you doing, baby girl?"

"It got hot up there so I laid down here, the floors cold." She replied before sitting up
and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Help me."

"Yup." With that he helped her up and turned around, "Get on my back." She tried to but failed so he put his hands on her back thighs and lifted her up.

He walked downstairs and set her on the couch before running back upstairs to put a shirt on. He came back down with Eva's favorite fuzzy blanket. She smiled instantly at the sight and opened her arms.

He jumped into her arms as she pressed play on the movie, 'Princess and the Frog', because she was Eva's second favorite Disney Princess, then it was Repunzel because they were quote on quote,
'Queens'.
As Eva would call them as she would constantly play their movies because she thought they were amazing.

Eva snuggled into his arms as he kissed her temple, his love for her evident, "No matter what, Evangeline Kristen Mendez, I'll always love you and only you."

She looked up at him as the movie began, "I'll always love you, too Zachary Dean Herron." He smiled at her lovingly as she placed her head back on his chest and began to watch one of her favorite movies.
{beside Harry Potter, that's why Jonah loves her a lot because she watches with him}

——————————

Liked by Zeva4evs, CharlotteDean, zionkuwonu and 44

Liked by Zeva4evs, CharlotteDean, zionkuwonu and 44.6 million others

katarinaval- #Zeva is back and before you start bashing either of them, I'm going to tell you the truth. That hoe Amelia had kissed Zach against his will because he told her that he wouldn't see her anymore, when he had flew back to Dallas to introduce his parents to Eva. Then Amelia got Kay's number and told Kay who told Eva and that broke them up. But it wasn't  true, Zach had called us after he got Amelia off and left her house. We said it would probably be best not to tell Eva so we didn't because we didn't want to hurt her. That's the truth.

Dear Amelia,
Screw You.

Tagged| @evamendez, @imzachherron @ameliahadish

Comments-
Zeva4evs- I changed my username back hoes!
And so happy for them
#DearAmelia,ScrewYou