Chapter Thirty-Three

I don't know Reese, maybe.
——————
The girls were about two months into tour by now, stopping at towns, performing for their fans. Eva and Kat both sang at each concert, Eva on pearly on fans requests. Today was the best day for Eva, she'd been waiting for this for a long time.

They'd reached Dallas.

The second the bus passed a sign saying welcome to Dallas, Eva was quaking. Now the girl stood at the Herrons door with a bright smile on her face as she knocked on the door. The door opened revealing the little 7 year old girl by the name of Reese Herron.

Reese squealed out when she saw Eva, immediately pulling the older girl in and locking her front door. "You're back! See mom, I told you she'd be back!"

Myta Herron smiled welcomingly to the girl she hadn't see in the past few months, "Hello, sweetie. How has tour been?"

"Great! I've been waiting for Dallas though and it's finally here. How have you guys been?" Reese sat beside Eva on the bar as they talked to her mom.

"We've been great, Reese has missed you and Zach." Eva's heart fluttered at the mention of the boy, "How has he been?"

"He's been good, really happy about the boys and him getting to do a song with Macklemore." Eva replies with a warm grin.

Ryan walked into the room to see why Reese squealed a few minutes ago and smiled at Eva, "You're actually back!" Eva hugged the younger boy with a confused expression.

"Why wouldn't I be back?"

Myta looked at the girl with a soft expression, "Because you and Zach broke up." Eva nodded in realization but shook her head.

"Thats more complicated at the moment, but I promised I'd come back. I tend to keep my promises." Reese smirked at the older girl.

"Even about me being the flower girl at yours and Zach's wedding?" Immediately the older girl flushed at her words.

Eva looked at her black converse, "I don't know about that one Reese. Who knows maybe one day, but not right now." Reese still smiled at the girls words before standing up and taking Eva's hand.

"Come on." Eva trailed behind Reese after excusing herself from Ryan and Myta. Reese tree Zach's door opened and closed it after Eva before they sat down.

"What happened? Tell me everything." Reese voice high in demand as she looked at Eva.

Eva couldn't help but gulp, "We were great, then I got casted for a movie, it's so weird I mean it's been a whole year and a half since I met them. And a year since I met you." Reese narrowed her eyes at the girl for changing the subject that Reese had brought up.

"Okay, okay. So when I got casted for this movie it would be a long time before we saw each other because of tour so we made a temporary break up, which was very stupid of us to have done because we'd probably have to do it again for other tours and movies. Anyways, while we were on this break, Zach started dating this other girl."

Reese growled, "Kay."

Eva chuckled before nodding, "Yeah, then I was doing all this stuff in New York and didn't have time to get over it. One day me and Kat, who you'll meet tomorrow, walked to a diner to met Christina when we found out the boys were in New York and when we got to the diner, they were there with Christina."