Chapter Twenty-One

See you in four months, beautiful.
——————
Tate stared down at her phone with a pissed expression on her face as Jonah walked into his bedroom, where she sat on the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked concern dripping in his voice.

Tate grumbled throwing her phone on the ground, "Brandon!" Jonah sent her a look at the mention of another boys name.

"What about him?" Jonah sent her an inquiries look.

She threw a hand in her hair, "He likes Eva. And it's so obvious it hurts. He claimed he wouldn't do anything about it because she's happy but but he's a guy and he's getting restless. I mean he'd always had Eva as a potential love interest-."

Jonah cut her off, "Should we tell Zach?" Tate shook her head.

"When we get back to LA in two days because their having the time of their lives. I mean goals much?" She showed him Eva's Snapchat of Zach spinning her around with a hug grin on his face as Reese held the camera.

"Yeah, we'll even if Brandon tried to get at Eva, she's to into Zach to even notice, every day like ten guys hit on her and ten girls hit on him but they don't care." Jonah reminds his girlfriend pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Eww gross." The two pulled away at the disgust in Esters tone, "Moms calling you. And good morning."

Ester gagged jokingly as she walked into the room to sit beside Tate, "you'll understand when you have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, but he has to go through me." Jonah called as he walked away.

Tate and Ester rolled their eyes at Jonah's words as they began to chat.

—————
Reese frowned as she sat in the backseat of the car as Zach drove them to a local dinner. It was his parents date night so they thought to take both Reese and Ryan out. "You're leaving tomorrow. I don't want you to go."

Zach looked at Eva who frowned at him, before turning back to Reese. "We'll see you in a few months Reese. Time will fly by quickly and before you know it, you'll be in LA or we'll be back in Dallas."

"Both of you?" Ryan asked hopefully.

Eva looked back at her new favorite children, "Yes, me too." They both cheered at Eva's response, which caused a grin to come on both Zach and Eva's face.

The car came to a stop at exactly 7:15 pm, everyone piled out of the car before heading inside of, POPs ;). They slide into a corner both as Zach took their usual orders.

Reese and Ryan both reconciling memories over the past two weeks with Zach and Eva in Dallas. Eva laughing at all the memories of Zach falling or tripping over his own feet. When Zach came back, everyone went quiet and looked out the window.

"Seriously this again?" He questioned with a fake pout on his lips as he looked at the three.

Eva turned to him with a smirk on her face, "It was Reese idea." Zach rolled his eyes playfully as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as she leaned on him.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" Ryan asked as the waitress came over with their trays of food.

Zach looked up as he thanked her, "Umm at 6:00 am." He responded.

Reese groaned, "Why so early?" Both Eva and Zach shrugged in response.

They sat in silence as they ate their food, at around 8:05 they headed out, leaving a tip on the table for the kind waitress. Eva buckled Reese in before getting in the car.

Zach held Evas hand from across the dashboard as he drove back home. Reaching forward Eva hired up the music as Shawn Mendes, aka her third favorite Magconie. First being Katarina, second Hayes.

Both Zach and Eva sang in a fake awful voice to making a pouting Reese laugh. When they got home, Zach went to put Reese to bed as Ryan headed upstairs.

Eva changed into sweats and a T-shirt as she texted the girls goodnight. Zach came into the room with a soft expression, Eva went over and pulled him into a hug. "Four months Zach and then you'll see them again."

He placed his head in the crook of her neck, "I'm just gonna miss them."

Eva pulled away looking into his soft brown eyes that had turned teary, "Baby, don't cry it won't be long before you see them. I promise." Zach only nodded before pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

When the door opened the two pulled apart, both Reese and Ryan stood by the door, "We decide to sleep here tonight." The two climbed into bed in the middle.

Eva, Reese, Ryan and Zach laid in bed with soft smiles as they slept.

"Four months." Zach whispered to himself before lifting his head to see Eva already looking at him. "Four months." She mouthed back before laying back down.

——————
Zach stood beside Eva at the airport the next morning as they stood by the door waiting for their boarding call. The Herron's all saying goodbye to them. Reese ran over to Eva and held onto her.

"Please don't go." She cried.

Eva went down to her height just like the day she had met Reese, "It'll be alright beautiful. I'll see you in four months, even if me and Zach break up, which we won't, I'll come and visit you. Here take this."

Eva took off her necklace that she'd worn sine she was a child, "I can't take that." Reese denied but Eva already clipped it on the back.

"It was getting a little small for me anyways, take care of it okay?" Reese nodded pulling her into a hug as their flight was called.

"Four months beautiful." Eva hugged the others before taking Zach's hand and going aboard the plane.

Again they sat in the first class section of the plane, getting judged by older couples. Zach looked at Eva as she whipped her tears softly. "Four months, baby girl."

Eva nodded her head softly, "I know but I miss Reese and Ryan already." Zach nodded pulling her into a hug.

"I miss them too, but me and the guys have to right. You have to shoot. Like we told Reese, time will fly bye and we'll be back here or they'll be back."

Eva nodded her head pressing a soft, passionate kiss on his lips, "Happy six months, Mr. Herron."

"Happy Six months, Mrs. Herron."

——————

Me because we're gonna meet Kat in the next chapter, oof spoiler