Chapter Twenty-Seven

Longing Stares.
——————
Everyone slide out of the limo door as the girls ran inside the building. Eva unbraided her hair to make loose curls to slip out. The girls greeted the interviewer as they sat down on the couch.

Zach walked towards them quickly and placed a pillow over each of their legs. Eva thanked him quietly as he walked away to stand with the boys beside Mandy. Who sent Zach a glare after she received a call from a heartbroken Eva.

"Hello everyone! Today we are joined by Eva Mendez, Christina Marie and Kat Valentine."

The girls greeted the camera as the boys watched intently, "So first off, I'm Tyler your host for today and I want to say it's an honor to be in your presence, all of you." He motioned to the boys, who waved.

"Anyways, let's start off, Eva!"

"Yes!" She greeted a grin on her face.

"So you're new movie, tell us about it."

Eva paused for a moment, "Um let's just say children shouldn't watch it."

Tyler smirked, "You and Tom have been working together for a while, are there any feelings now that you're doing it?"

Eva blushed instantly as Zach's stomach clenched, "Nah, I don't like him, like that. In fact every time we have one of those scenes I just laugh my ass off."

Tyler nodded his head, "So rumor has it you guys are talking about going on tour is that happening?" The girls looked at each other.

"We're talking about it, but we've been having some problems that are being resolved as we speck. So just wait." Kat winked at the camera with a smile.

The boys just watched as Daniel smiled at the girl in front of him.

"Speaking off wait Kat, you just dropped a song right? Keep Me Up?" Kat blushed instantly, "Yes, I did I'm so proud of it!"

Eva smiled at her best friend as she leaned against the pillow Zach had placed on her legs. "And now that I thought about it, Christina you are now sponsored by TeenaSkinCare, congrats!"

"Thank you! It's so awesome to be sponsored, like I don't even know, it's a dream."

"Eva, you're line dropped."

"It did." She nodded with a blush.

"It was so huge there was everything there and it was reviewed and everyone loved it."

"I wanted it to be perfect, my fans deserve the best since they've been with me since I was born. Plus, I've been planning this for a long time so I'm proud."

Tyler smiled at the girl as Zach stared at the girl longingly without realizing it. "You guys are getting bigger by day and honestly you guys are gonna have so much money that you don't know what to do with it."

Eva smiled, "I do, I give to the Thirst Project." She laughed lightly.

"Now let's talk relationships. Christina we all know you'll get married to Corbyn. But Eva, Kat whats your plans?"