Chapter Fifthtteen

To Universal We Go
———————
Eva threw her arms around Zach as he and the boys walked into the house. Tate, Gabbie and Hayes momentarily rolling their eyes before greeting the boys. The boys rolling their eyes at the cuteness as they shut the door.

"Pack an overnight bag." Tate called as she pointed to the four bags on the floor by the front door as she hugged Jonah.

"Why?" Daniel asked as he walked to the kitchen to do what Eva expected of grabbing the apple juice she bought him from the fridge because he loved apple juice.

"We're going to universal studios tomorrow." Tate responded as she went back to the couch, "Press play, hoe!"

Eva rolled her eyes before walking to her couch and laying beside Tate and Gabbie. "Ugh I left the frickin remote on the counter! Zachy!"

Zach rolled his eyes at his girlfriends laziness as she laid with her friends in his sweatshirt. "Here you go, that will be one kiss." Eva pecked his cheek and took the control before pressing play on Stranger Things.

"Why are you watching your own show?" Jonah asked as the boys settled on the other couch, as the girls cuddled on Zevas spot.

Gabbie replies without moving her eyes off the screen, "Because, now shut up!"

The boys laughed as the girls watched intently with their Starbucks that they sent Hayes out for in hand. "Damn, look at my girl." Zach comments as he took her Starbucks from her hand as a distraction.

"I know my girl looks cute af." Tate comments, getting a laugh from both Gabbie and Eva.

When the tv shut off, all the girls began to protest and yell at Corbyn who held the remote in hand and a phone in the other. "Christina's calling."

Gabbie fell on the floor causing Eva jump over her as she took the phone from Corbyn's hands. "Love of my Life!" Eva cheered as she settled down beside Tate and Gabbie.

"Hey!" Both Zach and Corbyn protested.

As the girls chatted with their friend in New York, Hayes snuck behind them. "Boo!" The girls screamed the phone thrown in the air, Corbyn catching it before walking away with his phone to talk to his girlfriend.

Eva smacked her best friends head, causing him to pout. "No Tv and No Christina! What the hell is this bullshittery."

"Let's play Hide and Seek!" Jack suddenly called out as he stared at his phone.

"Great babe, your it since you said the idea." Gabbie called as the girls ran away, Daniel, Zach and Jonah all running away from the curly haired boy who shrugged. Corbyn was in his room talking to Christina as they played.

Eva hid in her wardrobe as she shoved herself behind all of the dresses and clothes at the bottom. "Still no Narnia back here." She pouted softly as everything went quiet in the house.

After a few minutes the room door opened, Jack Avery stood at the door. With a smirk he walked towards the wardrobe that had a small opening because he knew the girl hated the pitch black. "Hmm is Narnia in there, Evs?"

"Sadly no." Eva sighed softly as she got out with a grin on her. "Am I the first?"

"No, got Daniel, hiding in the pantry, Gabbie in the laundry, Tate and Jonah under a bed. Now I need Zach." Jack declared as he ran out of the room, saying he found me.