Chapter Fourteen

Now and Forever, Forever Yours
—————
"Do you forgive him, like really forgive him?" Hayes asked as they laid under the stars on a blanket in her back yard.

"Yeah, I mean it was a long time ago and he did except me and Zach with his post. Plus he really did try at Target."  Hayes nodded an arm wrapped around his best friend.

"Yeah, he's been asking about you, saying he was sorry about everything and that he was happy for you." Hayes admits.

Eva nodded as her doorbell rang through the house reaching the backyard. "I'll get it." She stood up and walked inside to her front door, not worrying about who it is because only people that are on the list could enter.

A bright grin spread on her face as she saw the Why Don't We boys, Tate and Gabbie. "Hey hoe!" Tate greets as they entered the house.

"Hey slut." Eva replies the boys sending the girls questioning looks, "Tate is slut, Gabbie is whore, Christina is thot and I'm hoe. We got bored."

She shut the door before pressing a kiss to Zach's lips, "Oh um Hayes is in the backyard, we did a hell of a lot today."

Gabbie sent her a look, "Yeah without us, your other best friends."

"But Hayes flew here to see me." Eva comments as they walked outside to see Hyes surrounded by snacks. "Hayes this is Zach, my boyfriend, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, the beautiful Gabbie and Tate."

"Wait, why aren't we beautiful?" Daniel inquired as they lifted an eyebrow.

"Cause your handsome, Mr. Seavey." He flashed a smile, obviously pleased with the answer she had given.

"Hi, I'm Hayes." He greeted as he shook hands with each of them before turning to Zach, "Hurt her and I'll kill you."

Zach just smiled, "Wouldn't dream of it." Hayes placed a soft smile on his face much like Daniel when they were pleased with the given answer.

Eva turned to the group, "Are you guys staying the night? Hayes is staying her for the week, so if you guys want to you can."

"Sure." Tate shrugged before sitting down with a pack of Oreos.

"Oh and that reminds me, Mr. Seavey."

"Yes, Miss. Mendez?" He replied.

She turned and grabbed a watermelon, "I've gotten you a watermelon from the store."

"Yes!" He cheered pecking her cheek and sitting with the others as they talked with Hayes and ate snacks.

Eva turned to her boyfriend, who had a fond smile on his face as he looked at his girlfriends. She wrapped her arms around his waist, "Yes, sweetie?" Zach teased.

"I love you, Honey." She replied to him, "And I think you're the cuties little bean in the world, so I got you this."

She held out a box, one holding a ring, a simple silver ring that was engraved, 'forever yours'. Zach took the box with a soft smirk, "Oh so we are going to give Angela her wedding invite?"

Eva chuckled softly, "Just open it." He smiled and opened the box eyes widening, "Do you like it? Hayes helped me pick it out."