Chapter Thirty-Two

I'll pay someone to literally hit you with a car.
——————
Today the girls were getting their asses on a tour bus and starting tour. Eva sat on her couch with her legs over Zach. Whom was fast asleep in his seat as they waited for the other girls to come out.

When they all came out from the separate rooms in the mansion, Eva sat up which woke up a sleep Zach. "Ready? The bus is outside and Mandy keeps messaging me."

The girls nodded before they started to say goodbye to the boys. Eva wrapped her arms around Zach, holding him tightly. She pulled away from him but he was still holding her in an embrace.

Rolling her eyes at him, she couldn't help but smile, "Zach. I have to go." He pulled apart from her reluctantly. The group walked outside with their suitcases, Eva embraced the other boys in a hug before going back to Zach.

"I swear to go, Herron that if you get another girlfriend because you miss me. I'll pay someone to literally hit you with a car and be both know I can do it." Zach rolled his eyes but knew she wasn't kidding.

Eva placed a chaste kiss to his cheek softly before pulling away, "See you losers in four months." She waved before climbing onto the bus, the interior was very modern, (above).

Eva walked around after choosing her bed in the middle of the right side so she could look out a small window. Placing her suitcase to the side where the girls put there's she walked to the main room and sat down on the couch.

"This is literally awesome." Gabbie cheered.

"I know I've missed tour." Eva smiled as the bus moved out of the house. "First concert is in San Diego, the last back in LA." Mandy comments as she walked out from the back room where the girls could work, music, homework, business deals.

Eva's smiled widened, "I can't wait for Dallas. How long are we gonna be there?"

"Three days, so you can be with the Herrons." Mandy replied as she walked to the front of the bus to sit in the passenger seat beside Pim, who would drive them.

Kat sat down beside Eva with a goofy grin, "Daniel kissed my cheek on purpose." The girls squealed so Mandy closed the door between them.

The girls turned to Eva with expectant looks, the girl sighed as she tied her hair into a messy bun, "Well, we decided that we would give it time. I needed time so we might get back together, might not."

"Of course you'll get back together. Zach loves you." Tate wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah, well he said he'd get me back before I turn 18." Eva shrugged.

"You turn 18 in June." Eva nodded as the girls began to squeal again. "Honestly we're sound like 7th grade girls."

The girls laughed as they began telling funny stories about their fan mail.

——————