Chapter Eleven

Trip to Target
—————
Eva smiled as Tate pushed the cart that she sat in Gabbie beside her as she held Christina. Eva grabbed bags of snacks that sat around her as she was on live. The boys happening to be watching the live at home, keeping an eye on their girlfriends.

Zach stared at his girlfriends smile, but watched as it etched into a frown. Tate stopped the cart and the live was filled with questions. Gabbie pulled Eva out of the cart as they stared at him.

Eva's eyes held his for a moment, forgetting she was on live. Matthew Espinosa stood beside Cameron and Nash. He stared into the girls eyes intently and he immediately began to walk towards her. Tate throwing the smaller girl behind her as Gabbie got in front of her to.

The phone dangled by her side, "Eva?" The boy questioned the live instantly recognized the boys voice.

Zach grew angered, "He best get the hell away from her. Jack called Gabbie and her phone ringer went off on the bar beside Tate's phone. "Shit!"

Eva stared at the boy, "Matt go away!" She demanded as Tate stayed in front of her.

"Look Eva, I know you have a boyfriend but I just wanna talk. I've changed and I'm so sorry, I still love you." Zach's fist clenched knowing he couldn't do anything.

Knowing that was the boy who hurt his girl.

"I love Zach. Cameron, Nash nice to see you guys but we have to shop, bye." Eva tried to leave with Tate and Gabbie who grabbed the cart and Christina glared at him through the screen.

"Eva." He grabbed her arm causing Tate to shove his hand and pull Eva away. Tate was always protective of the girls, "Seriously, I'm not tryin to start anything."

"So you weren't flirting with her on Instagram when she had a boyfriend?" Gabbie questioned the sandy blonde haired boy with a sharp glare.

"Yes, I was okay! But I can see she's happy and Hayes would literally kick my ass if I tried anything else."

Eva lifted her phone again, "Shit!" The group looked at her instantly, "I'm still on Live."

The girls eyes widened, "The guys were probably on it." Tate states turning to the three boys in front of them.

"Matt they gonna kick your ass, plus Hayes was also probably on her live to... And her overprotective cast."

"Oof." Tate let out as Eva said goodbye to her Live before ending it.

"Matt I'm perfectly fine and happy with my Zach and not talking to you. Now we have to go and get girl stuff so bye." They grabbed the cart and walked away from the boys, a frown etched on Matt's face.

"What did you expect?" Cameron asked patting his friends shoulders, "Her to come running back to you?"

Matt sighed, " I don't know all, I know it that I want her back. But I also want her happy."

"Then just leave her alone. Come on we have to go get tape." Nash replied.

Tate looked down at the girl, a worried and concerned look on her face, "You okay?"

Eva shook her head as tears welled in her eyes, Gabbie gutted pulling her into a hug. "It's okay, don't listen to him. You have a Zach, who loves you, will never hurt you and cares about you at the house."

She pulled away as Eva nodded, the girls turned at the sound of thumps. The five boys of Why Don't We came to Target just to check on the girls. Zach threw his arms around his girlfriend.

"You okay, baby?" Eva nodded her head. "Yeah, but now I want ice cream." The group laughed lightly as Zach looked around for the three ex Magcon boys.

"Why'd you guys come?" Gabbie asked as she leaned into Jacks side. Corbyn to her left.

"We we're watching the Live, Zach saw Eva's smile fade and demanded we drive him to Target." Daniel replied to the curly haired girl.

Eva leaned closer to her boyfriends protective arms with a happy sigh. "You're a cutie, Zach Herron." She pecked his cheek softly as they reached the ice-cream.

Zach grabbing her favorite, chocolate chip ice cream, Eva grinning brightly as he sent her a wink as he remembered from one of her early videos. Eva gasped, "Wait! What time is it?"

"Almost 3:00." Jack replied causing both Zach and Eva's eyes to widened.

"Shit! I'm Late!" Eva ran towards the exit.

Zach taking Jonah's keys, "She has an interview, I'm driving. You guys finish up." He ran out the door with the girlfriend a few feet in front.

Both quickly getting into the car, Eva looked at her boyfriend shocked, "You're not driving!" Zach rolled his eyes and began to drive the car towards Teen Vogue.

The time was 2:53pm and Eva began bouncing her leg. Zach placed a hand on her thigh, calming the girl down, she interlocked their hands as she realized he wasn't a horrible driver. Eva checked her hair and outfit.

"You look great. Stop worrying." Eva leaned over the dashboard and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, Zach." Eva looked at her phone and saw another post from WDWNews

————-
Twitter

WDWNews- About an hour ago, Eva Mendez, Tatum Dahl, and Gabbie Gonzales, plus a Christina Marie on the phone had went to Target. Eva being on Live showing the girls greeting fans and buying random junk food because of their girls day.

That's when Eva's smile apparently faded from her face as she was meet with the face of her cheating ex boyfriend, Matthew Espinosa. The live showcased both Tatum Dahl and Gabbie Gonzales being protective over the Eva as the boy tried to talk to her.

When Matthew allegedly grabbed the girl's arm, not harshly, as she tried to leave saying he had 'changed and that he loved her' . That's when Eva remembered the Live before turning it off.

Witnesses at the scene saw the girls walk away from Matthew, Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. When the Why Don't We boys had ran into the store panting, allegedly seeing the live and coming to the rescue.

Remember to come back next week for more Why Don't We News!

—————
Eva sighed softly, finishing the news feed before Zach pulled up at the building. Quickly parking, the couple made their way inside the building, her manager hit her head. "That was close!"

Eva leaned closer into Zach, "Oh and the interviewer wants both you and Zach. Is that okay?" The couple nodded their heads.

They interlocked their hands as they got to the makeup artist, who made them look camera ready but of course they didn't need to much.