Rick Allen #4

For desireet1980

Plot: Rick's three year old daughter, Skylar June comes on the red carpet with him at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

March 29th, 2019:

It was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame red carpet. Def Leppard steps out of the limo consisting of the singer Joe Elliot, the bassist Rick Savage, the drummer Rick Allen, and the guitarists Vivian Campbell and Phil Collen. Rick had brought his three your old daughter, Skylar June with him. Skylar June had her mother's brown hair and her father's eyes. The rest of her festures are her fathers. She was wearing a beautiful white dress with a tutu skirt and roses around the top of the dress.

Rick Allen looks back and brings Skylar June out of the limo with Sav's help, the cameras flashing, taking pictures of the boys and the person inducting them, Brian May, the guitarist of Queen (A/N: with a love for badgers).

Joe and the boys plus Skylar walked over to the interviewer, in Joe's hands a picture of they're deceased friend and former the former Terror Twin of Def Leppard with Phil Collen, Steve Clark.

After the interview and Rick introducing Skylar to the interviewer and the entire world practically, the show begun, Skylar June sitting with Rick's wife, Lauren.

Note: hope this is ok. This is probably the only one with no dialogue.