Eddie Van Halen #1

Plot: Eddie begins dating David Lee Roth's ex-girlfriend.

Eddie Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Alex Van Halen, and Michael Anthony was at a club after recording for the album, 1984. David Lee was drinking tequila, Alex was flirting with a girl, Michael A. was playing his bass guitar. Eddie just sat at the bartender stool drinking some whiskey, writing a new song called Love Walks In. Suddenly he heard David Lee, yell. "I recognize that gorgeous face anymore!!!!!" David Lee yelled. Eddie turned to David Lee expression, surprised to see his girlfriend Mya. Mya was a native american woman with black hair and brown eyes. She wore a long sleeved one shoulder strap tank top with a black skirt, along with black ankle boots.

Eddie didnt even know Mya would be out tonight. David Lee had absolutely no idea Mya and Eddie were together. They had ran into each other one day after David Lee and her broke up due to David Lee love for groupies. They had dinner and it just went from there. They were now together for at least 6 months and Eddie already knew he loved her. He always had from the moment he saw her but he knew she and David Lee were interested in each other and backed off.

"Hey David Lee." Mya said. She noticed Eddie behind David Lee and tried to resist a smile. Her and David Lee had broken up after she found out about David Lee stunts with groupies. They managed to somehow become friends. Her and Eddie had begin dating after seeing each other soon after. She had a crush on Eddie first before she had begun dating David Lee but she never knew if Eddie was interested or not. David Lee however didn't know because he would not accept it. It was a rule in Van Halen, no member could ever start dating each other exes, it was created to avoid drama in the band over females. Screwing was fine but dating wasnt.

(Q/N: Kinda got that idea from Motley Crue and they're stupid rule of no dating any one who works with the band)

"What are you doing here." David Lee asked drunkenly. "Just having fun." Mya replied. "Look who it is Eddie. Its Mya!!!!! How have you been Mya?" David asked. "I'm doing good. I have a boyfriend." Mya asked. "My Mya has a boyfriend???? What's his name, he better be good to you." David Lee said drinking more tequila. She laughed. "He's not here. I have to go. I'll see David Lee and Eddie later on." She said and walked away from hugging David Lee and greeting Eddie.

Eddie ignored David Lee random talking until David Lee mentioned Mya. "Who you think is her boyfriend?" David Lee asked. "Who? Mya?" Eddie asked. "Yep." David Lee said. "I wouldn't know. She'll introduce him when she's ready." Eddie added, making David Lee nod. Alex looked at Eddie suspiciously, he had noticed the looks Mya and Eddie gave each other. He knew they had something going on. He noticed Eddie standing up and going off somehow and decided to follow him. He saw Eddie greet Mya with a kiss and knew his suspicions were confirmed. "I knew it." Alex said and walked away. Eddie and Mya knew they were caught.

"I'll tell him soon." Eddie said. Mya nodded. A few days later at the recording studio, Eddie decided to bring the subject up. He walked over to David Lee after the session was done, Alex looking at him knowingly. He decided to leave Eddie to it. "Hey David Lee, what would you do if one of your band members was Mya's boyfriend?" Eddie asked. David Lee looked surprised. "Well, I wouldn't be happy considering the rule but if he treats her right, I'll allow it. I do care for her despite how we ended." David Lee said. "You the one?" David Lee asked. He saw Eddie look down in silence. "Thought so." David Lee added.

"You treating her right?" David Lee asked. Eddie nodded. "I've loved her since I first saw her. I backed off once I knew you and her liked each other." Eddie confirmed. "We cool then. But hurt her and I wont hesitate to hurt you." David Lee said. Eddie nodded as they walked away from the recording studio.