Mick x Nikki (Mötley Crüe) #1

Plot: Mick watches Nikki in his lowest moments and confesses his feelings for Nikki when Nikki is at a low point. Ideas given to me by starlyn2003 but I decided to put my own span on it.

Mick Mars had found himself interested in Nikki Sixx ever since he first met him. Nikki had been working in a record store when they first met. They hadn't gotten along at first due to musicial taste but Mick invited Nikki to see him play. They didn't see each other again until Nikki had answered a ad in the paper when he was trying to put the band together with Tommy, that said "rude loud aggressive guitar player" Mick agreed to meet with them without realizing it was Nikki.

After that, they had then met Vince and the name Mötley Crüe was born after initial ideas, including Nikki's ridicules idea of calling the band Xmas. The year was 2015. now, and if Mick was being honest with himself, he was interested in Nikki because he had feelings for him. Nikki was a black haired runaway with green that came from a broken home. He didn't get along with his mother and his father left when he had been born. Mick suspected that On With The Show was about his father that Nikki had unfortunately been named after.

Mick had watched Nikki from the time they had saw each other again to now. He had recorded music and played with Nikki and the guys on stage. He had seen Nikki begin to drink, party, do drugs, and have sex. He had been there when Nikki had died twice and when Nikki, Tommy, Vince, and himself decided to get clean. Mick's problem had been pills and drinking in order to numb the pain in his back as he was suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis. He had stayed with Nikki even during the times where Vince had left and was replaced by John Corabi and when Tommy left and was replaced by Frank Castillo and later Samantha. He had watched Nikki go through 2 divorces with Brandi Brandt and Donna.

Mick had been surprised and secretly really touched when Nikki had shown him on camera that he had gotten his girlfriend at the time, Kat Von D, put a Mick Mars tattoo on him because he looked up to Mick. Mick thanks to his past relationships had gotten the thought in his head that he wasn't able to be loved (A/N: He seriously though that; My poor baby!!!) so he wasn't expecting Nikki to do that. Then in the present year of 2015: Mick, Nikki, Tommy, and Vince had decided to call it quits and retire after 30 years of touring and making music. It had been a hell of a ride but it was time to stop now.

Vince was going to do his own solo work, Tommy whatever Tommy usually does, Nikki had Sixx A.M to do along with photography, and Mick himself was getting older and his condition wasn't gonna get any better. He was by no means weak though. He had even finished a show that one time when a asshole had gotten on the stage and knocked him over. He had found out from Vince that Nikki had kicked the guy in the face. Mick was now backstage with Nikki and the guys. Tommy and Vince was off somewhere; Mick suspected they were doing something together (A/N: Yes a low key hint at Tommy x Vince lol)

Mick wanted to tell Nikki his feelings for him. He didn't expect Nikki to reciprocate them but now was a pretty good time to tell him now. "Bassist. I need to talk to you" Mick said when he saw Nikki walking up. "Hey Mick." Nikki replied bending down to give Mick a hug. "What do you need to talk to me about?" Nikki asked. "I'm just going to come out and say it. I love you. And not just as a friend. I've had feelings for you for years now. I don't expect you to feel the same way but I just wanted to tell you now that Mötley Crüe are going to retire." Mick said. Nikki looked at him surprised. He had, had feelings for Mick since they had first met.

Nikki looked up to Mick. Mick was badass. He had managed to deal with Nikki, Vince, and Tommy partying, his own demons, and his condition for years now all the while playing guitar. Nikki had even got himself tattooed with Mick's face. "Wow. I've liked you since we first met. I didn't think you'll feel the same way though." Nikki replied. They're conversation was interrupted by a sound guy. "Your on in 5." The guy said. Nikki nodded. "Ok." Nikki replied as the guy walked away. "We can talk later on when we have more time. Now let's go stage and kick some ass one more time." Nikki said as he helped Mick to stand up.

Nikki hugged Mick again and kissed Mick on his cheek as they went and met Tommy and Vince by the entrance. Mötley Crüe's final show was about to begin.