Slaxl (Slash x Axl) #1

Plot: Axl and Slash reunite for the Not In This Lifetime Tour

Axl Rose steps out of his car. The year was 2016. Axl was now 54 years old. His hair was no longer long and was cut short and not even all that red anymore. Axl had gained weight as he grew older. Axl had changed from how he was when he was young in the 80s and 90s. He still lost his temper occasionally but not nearly that much anymore.

He was now about to meet back up with his old friend and crush Slash. After years of a feud, they had both finally buried the hatchet and were planning on reuniting for a new tour called Not In This Lifetime with Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, and Steven Adler. (A/N: Just pretend Izzy and Steven are back for the tour)

Axl walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and Axl saw Slash. Slash had grown older but still had his normal curly black hair in his face. Slash smiled at seeing Axl. Axl was still just as beautiful as he was years ago. Axl and Slash hugged and Slash invited Axl inside the room.

Axl sat down on the couch with Slash. "I'm sorry." Axl said. "For what?" Slash asked. "For everything. The way it ended and what happened afterwards." Axl replied. Slash smiled. "I'm sorry too." Slash said. "I um...I missed you honestly." Slash confessed. Axl looked at Slash and smiled. Slash felt his heart melt. He had strong feelings for Axl for a long time but always thought Axl was straight. Especially after his short marriage to Erin Everly and his short engagement to Stephanie Seymour. Axl and Slash begin to talk about what had happened over the years and how they were both doing.

April 1st, 2016:

Axl and Slash spent more time together ever since seeing each other again. Today was now the day of the start of the tour. Axl and Slash hugged Duff, Izzy, and Steven tight. Just before the show, Slash walked over to Axl. "Hey Axl, can we talk right fast." Slash asked. Axl looked at him. "What's wrong Slasher? The show is about to begin." Axl said. "Just need to talk to you for a minute. It wont take long." Slash said. Axl nodded and agreed to talk. Slash took one look at Axl and grabbed his face, Axl stared into Slash's eyes. Slash kissed Axl on the lips, making Axl eyes widen before they closed and he groaned. After a while, Slash pulled away. "I love you. I always have and that's never changed." Slash said. Axl smiled and kissed him. "I love you too. I always have. I only dated Stephanie and Erin in order to convince myself I didnt feel that way for you but it never worked." Axl replied. Slash smiled.

Steven, Duff, and Izzy ran up to them. "That's sweet and all guys and we will most definitely celebrate but right now the show is about to start." Izzy said making Slash & Axl blush and Steven and Duff laugh. Slash, Axl, Izzy, Steven, and Duff put they're hands together and said "Guns N Roses!!!!!" and going out to perform together for the first time in years.