Seven Adler #1

Plot: Steven proposed to his girlfriend

Roxanne Hudson or Roxy for short sat on a picnic blanket in the park. Steven had un-expectedly decided to surprise you by taking her and the guys to the park to have some fun. The guys were elsewhere having fun and drinking. Roxy had decided to wait for Steven to arrive before drinking or eating anything.

She suddenly felt someone cover up her eyes from behind her. "Guess who." She heard a familiar voice say. "Let me guess....Axl?" Roxy said playfully. The person uncovered her eyes and she turned around to see Steven Adler. "Very funny." He said. Roxy laughed and hugged him as he sat down. "I couldn't help it." She said, kissing him on the lips.

Steven looked at her. Roxy had long black hair and brown eyes. She had on a black tank top and black jeans with high heels. She looked beautiful. "What? Is there something in my hair or something?" Roxy asked, noticing Steven staring at her. He shook his head. "No. It's just.....your beautiful." He said. Roxy blushed and kissed him again.

Steven and Roxy begin to eat. After eating, Roxy laid on Steven's chest. "Hey Roxy?" He said. Roxy picked her head up. "What's up." She asked. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." She replied. Steven sat up and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small black box. Roxy gasped in surprise. He opened up the box. Inside was a ring.

"Will you marry me Roxanne Hudson." He asked. Roxy started frying and yelled "Yes!!" Steven smiled and slid the ring on her finger. She immediately hugged him tight. "Guys!!!! Were getting married!!!" Steven yelled to Axl, Slash, Duff, and Izzy. The guys cheered and made loud noises, while Roxy and Steven smiled and shared a kiss.