Izzy Stradlin #1

Plot: Izzy and Axl's sister has feelings for each other. Axl approves

Ava Rose signed as she saw a photo og Izzy Stradlin. She missed Axl's former best friend. But she knew he needed to kick the problems he had. She missed Steven as well. Ava knew Guns N Roses as the fans & her knew it would soon not be the same. She smiled as she thought of Izzy. She had feelings for him but she doubted he'll be interested in her. Him and Axl had a falling out after all.

Ava was 5'9 with long dark blond dyed hair and green eyes. She had been born 5 mins before Axl. She and Axl had ran away with Izzy to Los Angeles, leaving behind they're mother, step siblings, and abusive step father. She saw Axl end the recording session. "Hey sis." Axl said. "Hey Axl." Ava replied. Axl noticed what she was looking at. It was a photo of Guns N Roses when Izzy and Steven were still around. Axl had his red head in a spiky and poofy hairstyle with a cigarette, popular in the 80s. Izzy was smoking an cigarette as well. Slash had his head to the side tilted back with an cigarette in his mouth. Steven and Duff had their arms around each other. Steven was smiling and Duff was making a funny face. Axl signed as he remembered that photo. He wouldn't admit it but he missed Izzy and Steven. Axl saw that Ava was looking at Izzy the most.

"You still like him?" Axl asked. Ava looked at him and stayed quiet. That was all Axl needed. "You know you can tell him if you want. I wont stand in your way. I know he'll treat you right. And well.....he always had a huge crush on you." Axl confessed with an smirk. Ava looked up shocked. She couldnt bileve that not only did Axl approve but Izzy had a crush on her and she didn't even know it. "Come on. I'll drive you over." Axl said. Ava nodded and followed him to his car.

Ava stood in front of Izzy's door. She had made Axl leave without her, he promised to call later. Ava knocked on the door. Izzy opened the door. Izzy was shocked to see Ava Rose at his door. "Hey Ava." Izzy said. "Does Axl know your here." He asked. "Hey Izzy. Yea he knows. He was the one who drove me here." Ava said. Izzy nodded and invited her in.

They sat down on the couch. He offered her a drink, which she accepted. Izzy handed her the drink and sat down next to her. "So....Axl told me you had a crush on me." Ava said. Izzy looked at her surprised. "Yea I did. I still do. I just didnt think you saw me like that." Izzy said. Ava smiled and leaned over, kissing him. "I like you too. Since we first met years ago back in Indiana." Ava said. Izzy smiled at her and kissed her. "I want to sing you a song." Izzy said picked up his guitar and behind to play Patience by his former band Guns N Roses.

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said "woman take it slow, and it'll work itself out fine"
All we need is just a little patience
Said "sugar make it slow and we'll come together fine"
All we need is just a little patience (Patience)
Mm, yeah

I sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear
Sometimes I get so tense but I can't speed up the time
But you know love there's one more thing to consider

Said "woman take it slow and things will be just fine"
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said "sugar take the time 'cause the lights are shining bright"
You and I've got what it takes to make it
We won't fake it, I'll never break it
'Cause I can't take it

Little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah
Need a little patience, yeah
Just a little patience, yeah
Some more patience, yeah (I've been walking the streets at night)
Just trying to get it right (A little patience, yeah)
It's hard to see with so many around
You know I don't like being stuck in the crowd (Could use some patience, yeah)
And the streets don't change but maybe the names
I ain't got time for the game 'cause I need you (Gotta have more patience, yeah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah but I need you (All need more patience)
Oh, I need you (All need some patience)
Oh, I need you (Just a little patience)
Ooh this time (Is all you need)

Izzy stopped singing. Ava had tears in her eyes. She hugged Izzy tightly and kissed him. Izzy smiled and kissed back.