Rick Savage #13

For starlyn2003

Plot: Rosie is Def Leppard new manager who gets harrassed by a worker at work.

Rosie Savage is the 21 year old daughter for Def Leppard. She was the daughter of Rick Savage. She had short dark blond hair, blue eyes. She was wearing a white button up shirt, dark jeans, and boots. As she walked towards her father and uncles l dressing room at a Def Leppard concert, she was stopped by a worker at the venue. "Hello." She said politely. "Hey." The guy said. "Do you need anything? I dont mean to be rude but I have to be at Def Leppard room." She said. "I was wondering if you'll like to go out tonight." He asked. Rosie was surprised. "I can't." She said. "Why not? Stuck up?" The guy said angrily grabbing her arm. "No I really can't go out tonight. Now let me go now" She said, a little bit scared.

The guy continued to squeeze her arm. "Let me go now!!!" Rosie said, raising her voice. "No. Your gonna go out with me." He said, pushing here against the wall and trapping her, making her gasps. Suddenly they both heard a voice behind them. "Hey!!!! I I bileve she said to let her go. Now do it." They turned to see Joe Elliot behind them, crossing his arms and looking angrily. The guy refused until Joe said. "I dont bileve her father, who is the bassist of my band would appreciate that." The guy recognizing who Def Leppard is and knowing who her father was, let her go.

Rosie ran into Joe's arms as he hugged her. Joe looked at the creep and said. "I will be reporting this. Touch her again and I'll break your arms off." The guy ran off like a bat out of hell. Joe turned to Rosie, who stopped shaking after the guy left. Are you ok?" He asked. Rosie nodded. They walked to Def Leppard dressing room. As they opened the door, Rosie ran into Sav's arms crying. Sav wrapped his arm around her confused. "What happened? Why is she crying???" He asked, worried. Joe signed. "Some creep was holding against the wall." Joe said. Steve, Phil, Rick, and Sav looked shocked and angry. Sav the most angry. "Were reporting this. No one touches my daughter and gets away with it." He said, hugging her until she calmed down.

Before the concert started, the guys went to report the guy. The person he reported the guy to promised to take care of it and apologized to Rosie. The guy was later reported, fired, banned from the building, and threatened harm and jail time by Sav.