Bret Michaels #1

Plot: Bret hears a mans voice while on the phone with his girlfriend. Inspired by Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison.

Bret was putting his clothing in the laundry. He called his girlfriend, Lola. He smiled thinking of her. He had met her when she had come to a Poison concert along with a friend. She had long blond hair with brown streaks and brown eyes. She was tall with long legs. She was spunky, sweet, caring, funny, and smart. He had to have her so he invited her backstage.

They had talked throughout the night but she wasnt too sure about him so she gave him a chance to earn her number. At the end, she had given him her number. Bret called Lola. The phone rang and he heard it pick up. "Hello?" Lola said. "Hey LoLo." Bret greeted. "Bret!!!!! I'm so glad you called. I miss you so much." Lola said happily. Bret smiled. "I miss you too." He said. He heard another voice on the line. "Who's that?" He heard a man say.

Bret immediately thought the worst. "You do not interrupt a woman on the phone with her boyfriend!!!!" He heard Lola tell the man. "Is it Bret?" The guy asked. "Yes now get out." Lola said. The guy left. "Who was that?" Bret said. "Just a friend. He's kinda a bonehead sometimes." She said. "I was kinda worried there for a minute." Bret said.

"Why, Bret you weren't jealous were you?" Lola said teasing. "Just a little." Bret lied. "Well dont be. He's just a friend. And let's just say he doesn't only like females and isnt dating a woman." She said. Bret felt foolish then, realizing what she meant. Bret laughed. "Well I fell stupid." He said. Lola giggled. "Dont feel stupid. I'll be jealous too if I heard a woman voice on your end. Hell, I always get jealous anyway when it comes to women with you." Lola said, making Bret laugh.

He heard the washer go off. "I gotta go. I'll call you later on. I love you." Bret said. "Love you too Bret." Lola said as they both hung up. Bret immediately thought of some lyrics:

We both lie silently still
In the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside

Note: This would originally be longer, but I had gotten in a car accident today with my family and still pretty shaken up. I am ok. So just a quick one shot