Vince Neil Part 3 (Vince x Renee)

Plot: Third part of the Renee and Vince saga. Renee reveals her pregnancy to Vince.

December 25th, 1997:

Renee cooked Christmas dinner, excited and nervous while Vince was in the living room playing with her now 2 year old daughter, Lily. Renee put a hand on her still flat stomach. She had found out a month ago she was pregnant. She decided not to reveal this though until Christmas Day as a present to Vince. She knew Vince wanted to have another child. She smiled hearing Lily talk excitingly on the phone with her Uncle Tommy Lee, Uncle Nikki Sixx, and Uncle Mick Mars.

Vince had reunited with Tommy, Nikki, and Mick in Motley Crue and had released the album Generation Swine June 24th, 1997. It unfortunately didn't do to well but Renee personally loved the album. (A/N: I legit do not know how Renee feels about the album lol) Renee finished setting the food on the table along with a cake for dessert. She wiped her hands on a kitchen towel before taking off her apron, showing her to be wearing a red dress.

"Vince!!!! Lily!!!! Dinner is ready." Renee called. "Coming honey." Vince said. Vince and Lily said goodbye to Nikki, Tommy, and Mick before joining Renee in the kitchen. "Looks incredible." Vince said putting Lily in her high chair. She smiled and kissed him as a thank you. "Ewwww." Lily said in a cute tone, making Renee and Vince laugh.

Vince, Renee, and Lily sat down and ate dinner talking about random things. After dinner, they went into the living room to open up presents. Vince had gotten Lily a beautiful white dress with ruffles and a Moxie Girlz doll. She squealed and hugged Vince around his neck. Vince had gotten Renee a diamond necklace. "Oh my God, it's beautiful!!!!" Renee said. "Just like you." Vince said. She smiled and kissed him.

Renee handed him a rectangle box with a red bow. He opened up the box excitedly. He then picked up the picture out of the box. "What is this?" Vince asked. "It's a pic of my sologram." Renee said. "Are-Are you pregnant?" Vince asked. She nodded. Vince immediately yelled out "I'm gonna have a baby!!!!" and hugged Renee tightly. She laughed happily. "I'm gonna have a little sis or brother?" Lily said. "Yes baby girl." Renee said. Lily squealed and hugged Renee happily. "Want some cake now?" Renee asked. "YES!!!" Lily yelled running into the kitchen.

Renee handed Lily a small piece of cake and ice cream. She laughed, hearing Vince yell excitedly into the phone about the news to the guys.

Note: Hope you enjoy this ReneeBellaChica19

Also: For anyone who doesn't know what a Moxie Girlz doll is. I had some when I was a kid.