Fred Coury #1

Plot: Fred and his girlfriend celebrate the release of Night Songs. Connected to Eric Brittingham's chapter.

June 1986:

Fred Coury rushed into his home he shared with his girlfriend Carla. Carla was a latino woman with long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Carla was in the kitchen making lunch. Fred hugged her from behind.

"Carla!!!!!! I have such exciting news!!!!" He said excitedly. Carla laughed and turned around. "What is it?" Carla asked. "Night Songs is gonna be released this month." Fred said. Carla screamed and jumped into his arms. "That's awesome!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. We have to celebrate." Carla said. "We will. Tonight. We're going out for dinner. Be ready at 8 o'clock." Fred said.

Carla nodded and kissed him, Fred kissing back. Later on at 7: 50 PM, Fred was down stairs wearing a black and white suit. At exactly, 8: 00 PM, Carla came downstairs wearing a floor length black dress with spaghetti straps. Black high heels. Her hair was straightened, revealing it's mid-back length.

Fred smiled at seeing Carla. "You look so beautiful." Fred said. Carla blushed. "You look handsome." She replied, making Fred smile wider. As Fred and Carla arrived at the restaurant, they were seated at a table. "I can't bileve it. Our first album is gonna be released." Fred said. Carla held his hand. "You deserve it. You and the guys are so talented. You're gonna be something special." Carla said making Fred smile at her.

Carla and Fred enjoyed they're dinner that night. A few weeks later, when Night Songs was released, Carla and Fred had a party at they're house, inviting Eric Brittingham, Tom Keifer, and Jeff Labar.