Freddie Mercury #1

Plot: Roger's daughter visits him on set and Freddie has grown up with her.

Regina Taylor arrived at the studio where Queen was filming the video for the song from their new album The Works, I Want To Break Free. She wanted to visit her father and drummer of the band, Roger Taylor and the guys. Regina had shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, Jean shorts, and black shoes.

She walked onto the set and looked for the band. She smiled when she saw Freddie, her favorite uncle. "Uncle Freddie!!!!" She screamed and ran towards him. "Gina my dear!!" Freddie said opening up his arms for a hug. Regina ran into his arms and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" Freddie said pulling back. "I wanted to visit you and the guys." Regina said. "Well then darling come with me to my dressing room so we can talk." Freddie said. She followed Freddie into his dressing room.

"I just need to change into this outfit first and then we can talk." Freddie said walking into the bathroom. Soon, Freddie came out wearing a pink turtleneck sleeveless shirt, skirt, shoes, and stockings. He had on a short black wig. "Don't laugh. Your father is gonna be a school girl." Freddie said in a playful tone when Regina laughed. "I have to see that." Regina said laughing. "So your father told me, Bri, and Deaky that you have a boyfriend." Freddie said when she was done laughing. "Yeah. His name is Joey." Regina said.

"Well then darling, tell me about him. I want to know how he treats my favorite niece." Freddie said. Regina smiled. "His name is Joey Tempest. He's 21. He's the frontman of the band Europe." Regina said. "I heard of them. There talented." Freddie said. "My dad doesn't too much like the idea of me having a boyfriend." Regina said. "Well you are his daughter. Fathers are naturally protective of there daughters. You should see how Deaky is over his daughter Laura." Freddie said making Regina laugh.

"I wish he'll give Joey a chance. Joey's sweet. He treats me like a princess. Plus he's a Queen fan." Regina said. (A/N: I have NO idea if Joey is a Queen fan or not lol) Freddie nodded approvingly. "Well as long as he treats you right and your happy that's all that matters. Don't worry about your dad. He'll come around." Freddie said. She nodded and hugged him. 5 minutes later, Freddie and Regina walked out to greet Roger and the guys. "DAD!!!" Regina said hugging Roger. "Gina!!! When did you get here?!" Roger said hugging his daughter. "Not to long ago. I was with Uncle Freddie." Regina said.

Regina noticed what he was wearing and tried not to laugh. Freddie was right when he said Roger would be a school girl. He was wearing a white button up shirt, black skirt, tie, stockings, and shoes with a black headpiece in his hair. He looked pretty to be honest. "You look really pretty right now Dad." Regina said and giggled. "You do see Freddie, Bri, and Deaky right?" Roger said. Regina laughed. "Well we have to get ready for the video. You gonna stay and watch?" Roger said. "Of course. I would love to see this." Regina said. Roger hugged her and walked off to film the video.

Note: I'M BACK!!!! I will be ending this book soon but here is Freddie's chapter.