Bobby Dall #1

Plot: Bobby meets a certain bassist sister while on tour with a band

The year was 1986. Poison had just released Look What The Cat Dragged In. It was a immediate success. They were on tour with Mötley Crüe. Bobby Dall sat in the recording studio with Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, C.C Deville, Rikki Rockett, and Bret Michaels when Nikki Sixx walked in with a woman with teased up dark red hair with brown eyes. She was wearing an off the shoulder dress with white belt and black fingerless gloves and hoop earrings and necklace.

Bobby stared at her. She looked at him and gave him a smile. "Hey guys this is my little sister, Nancy. Nancy this is Bret Michaels, C.C Deville, Rikki Rockett, and Bobby Dall. She's off limits." Nikki says glaring hard at Bobby with the last part, making Nancy roll her eyes. "You can't treat me like a I'm kid forever, Nikki. I'm 21 years old." She said, sitting down by Bobby.

"Still my little sister." Nikki said back sitting down by Tommy. Nancy greeted Poison, who smiled and greeted her. "Hi." She said to Bobby. "Hey." Bobby said back. "So your Nikki Sixx's sister." Bobby said. "Yep. And your the bassist for Poison. I'm a fan. Look What The Cat Dragged In was awesome." Nancy replied. Bobby felt himself blush at getting a compliment from a beautiful girl. "Thank you. It's nice to get compliments from a beautiful woman." Bobby said. "Why are you flirting with me." Nancy said in a teasing manner.

"Depends on how you take it." Bobby said. Nancy smirked. "I like you. And thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." She said. "You flirting with my sister, Bobby?" Nikki said from across the room. "Just having fun." Bobby and Nancy said at the same time. Nikki rolled his eyes. The recording session continued until it was time to go.

"Come on Nancy!!!" Nikki called from the bus while Nancy and Bobby were talking. "Hold your horses Nikki." Nancy said. She turned to Bobby. "Guess it's time for me to go. I'll see you?" Nancy said. "You will." He said, making Nancy smile. She turned to go on the bus before Bobby said something else. "Would you like to go out with me." He asked in a hopeful manner. Nancy turned to him. "You dont mind that my brother is Nikki Sixx?" She asked. "No. Not at all." He replied. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "See you at 7 tomorrow." She said before stepping on the bus with a wave to him. Nikki gives Bobby the "I'm watching you" gesture, making Nancy slap him on the back on the head. Bobby and the guys laughed.

Bobby stepped on the Poison bus. "Looks like someone has a date with a certain bassist sister." He heard Bret say. "Think he gonna kill me?" Bobby asked. "Only if you hurt her maybe. Or he catches you with her in her bed naked." Bret says, making Bobby slap his arm and Bret laugh.