Tattoos

"This can't seem to get any worse, can it? Now the system's overloaded! What are we going to do? I can't work without the computers up!"

"S-Sans, please try to c-calm down." Alphys replied as she began to work on the computer system.

The laboratory and it's workers in Sciencetale just couldn't seem to get a break. They haven't just be stressed after their most precious experiment was interfered with, but now they were also stressed about the software and computer systems being infected with some type of virus causing malware.

"I almost had the hacker's location too." Sci complained. "Can this get any worse? ...Oh who am I kidding, something will probably explode next."

Suddenly a puff of smoke came from where Alphys was working and she backed out of the workspace, her face covered in a black dusty substance.

"Sans-"

"Don't tell me." Sci replied while face palming. "It exploded, didn't it..?"

He look to Alphys who reluctantly nodded in response. Sci groaned with annoyance and frustration. He felt deflated. Who knew what catastrophic event was next.

•••••

The complete opposites were still sound asleep, silence all around them, until the soft humming of motors filled the room and the dim lights began to turn on. This caused the destroyer to wake up as the once dim lights were once again at their brightest.

He watched as the lights grew brighter and he sighed quietly to himself. He turned his head a little to see Ink still asleep on his shoulder. The destroyer dared not to move, but he turned his head away so he faced forwards again. That's when he felt a quick sharp pain in the back of his neck. He froze for a second as he noticed it, but he just thought it was because of the way he slept, since the pain hardily lasted ten seconds.

That's when he felt Ink stir a little.

He glanced towards his shoulder to see the creator try to snuggle closer. A couple seconds after, the artist slowly opened his eyes, sitting up a little more, and rubbing sleep away from one of his eyes with his left hand. He yawned quietly as he did so. He continued to lean against Error's shoulder, not yet conscious that he was doing so.

"Sleep well?" Error asked, a small smirk on his face.

Ink froze, daring to look towards where Error's voice came from, just to notice and realize that he slept on his shoulder the whole night.

The artist blushed from embarrassment and quickly sat up straight against the wall, off of the destroyer's shoulder. As he did this and scooted a few inches away he pulled his scarf up so it covered his rainbow blushing face. Ink glanced away from the destroyer, not wishing to make eye contact.

He suddenly heard Error burst into laughter.

Ink growled a little to himself and still didn't wish to look the other in the eyes. He felt irritated, annoyed, and embarrassed. He turned himself away from the destroyer so his back faced Error.

After a moment of laughter, Error was able to stifle his laughs, still slightly amused with the creator's reaction.

"You know, you're the reason you were there in the first place." Error stated.