24. Canceled

"Hey baby, nice legs."

Helium. Never let Jeff Hardy or Shawn Michaels get a hold of it, they turn into five year olds, and become annoying.

Shawn inhaled helium from a balloon and grinned "Hands away from my woman, freako" he said in a chipmunk voice and started laughing.

"I feel like I am watching a horrible TV show" I said and put a hand to my head as Hunter and Matt walked in, they seen what the two were doing and groaned.

Hunter handed me a bag of breakfast burritos and crossed his arms "Quit annoying Adri" he told them as Matt smacked the balloon out of Jeff's hand.

Shawn inhaled more helium "You know, I just noticed your huge ass nose" he said making Jeff laugh, Hunter grabbed the balloon from Shawn and busted it inbetween his hands, Shawn was prepared.

He had more balloons "I got twenty more, I dare you" he said, still chipmunk-fied making me smile and causing Hunter to glare as a knock sounded on the door, he opened it and stepped back with a frown on his face.

It was Shane.

Shawn groaned "Great, my bosses dumbass son" he said, still helium voiced. Shane looked around at the four before walking over to me and handing me a box of chocolates.

"I heard about the accident, but I wanted to give you time to rest" he said, I smiled and took the box from him.

"Thank you."

He sent me a smile, I noticed Hunter and Shawn looking at each other, I swear sometimes it was like they could read each others mind from across the room, it was scary.

Shawn stood up, letting the balloon fall to the floor "Thanks man. May I escort you out?" he said, Shane started to object but Shawn grabbed him by the arm and hissed "I insist."

Shane gulped "Bye, Adri" he said awkwardly as him and Shawn walked out the door, I looked to the other three dudes in the room.

"Is he going to kill him?"

*Shawn*

I let go of his arm as we stepped into the hospital lobby, he rubbed his arm and looked at me.

"It was just chocolates. It isnt like I kissed her or anything" Shane tried to joke, as we walked outside the hospital I pushed him against the wall by his neck,

"Don't even joke about that" I said in a warning tone "Tell me why Vince is wanting to go back on his word to Adri? I know it has to be more than the match." I let him breathe so he could talk.

"I don't know, all I know is that someone is paying Razor to do these things. Personally, I think it is Bret Hart" he told me, I let him loose and crossed my arms "I heard Razor on the phone one day ..sounded like he was setting up something."

I glared at him for a moment "Whoever it is, I will find them" I said and turned my back on him walking into the hotel, and I just knew that little bastard shot me his middle finger from the gasp of a old woman walking out the door.

*Adri*

I was free to go. A lot of the guys had already taken the morning plane to Chicago expect Hunt and the Hardy boys. I was warned to keep a brace on at all times and I found out my match in Chicago was canceled because of the stupid injury.

After the plane landed and we all got settled, we headed to the arena and all guys were to the Gym, I went to the ring and looked at the ropes, I tried to remember just how everything had happened that night.

A arm came around my shoulders and I heard a sigh "I feel like it is my fault" he said and looked down at me as I stared at the ring "I was the one that originally was supposed to go up against Bret."

I looked up at Diesel and gave a smile "It isn't your fault, I just wish I could wrestle Ramon tonight" I said. Diesel looked down at my waist and smiled seeing the belt.

"Proud?"

"No. It was won by disqualification" I said dully and walked to the ring, I walked up the metal steps and leaned on the ropes looking inside it "I wanted it to be fair and square."

Diesel was leaning on the bottom rope as we heard "Us too."

I turned and saw Jim 'The Anvill' and Owen Hart walking down the ramp, Diesel crossed his arms standing in front of me.

"I think she got hurt enough in Maryland."

Owen shook his hesd "I came to apologize for my idiot brother. Look, DarkKill. I don't know why Bret is being such a ..ass towards you, and usually Scott is a nice guy. Jim only told me a couple of things and ..it is kind of bad" he told me, staring at my face.

Diesel started forward, but I was looking into Owen's face. His eyes were sad and showed signs of confusion.

"Kev" I said, he turned around and looked at me, I shook my head "He is telling the truth."

"How do you know?"

I crossed my arms and leaned back on the ropes "I just do" I told him before looking at Owen and Jim "What do you both know?"

Jim stepped forward "Scott is being paid to do this stuff. He told me it was a lot of cash to turn down" he said and put his hands on his hips "I don't know about Bret though, he just ..stays quiet about it."

"Do you know who is doing it?" I asked him, he shrugged and shook his head. I sighed and nodded "Thank you. But, Owen, the apology needs to come from your brother."

He just looked at me sadly and said "I know."