29. Re-Match, Please

"Hey, DarkKill."

I looked up from doing sit ups and saw Razor Ramon, I shot straight to my feet and grabbed the nearest object: a weight.

"Don't come any closer, I know how to use this thing" I warned, he just looked at me confused.

"What?" He said then he realized what I was meaning "No. No, I am not here to hurt you, I just want to talk. I'm actually glad Shane was caught, I felt bad doing all of that to you, you see he ..had some stuff on me that he would have spilt to the WWF and ...I really don't want any of it out there."

I lowered the weight "So, you aren't here to finish off my leg?" I questioned him making him shake his head.

"I am so sorry. Look, I want a rematch tomorrow night. Fair and square, simple match. Just us" he told me and put his hands on his hips "I know you don't feel right winning like you did. Right?"

It has been bugging me, I won the world title belt by disqualification. It didn't feel right to me. I looked up at him "It don't. You swear not to use my knee against me?"

"I swear. I want it to be a normal match. Just us."

I held my hand out and he shook it "Fine by me" I told him, he grinned, smacked my back and went out the gym door.

Shawn walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders "That was ..cool of him" he told me and laid his head on mine "Wonder what dick head had on him."

I punched Shawn's shoulder making him grunt "Let it go, Shawn. If we dig anymore Vince will have our heads. I mean, Shane is his son" I said, wishing Shane belonged to someone else so I could beat him half to death.

Shawn put a hand to his chin "I wonder if he has to pay women to sleep with him?" He said out loud, I scowled at him making him smile "Well, I mean, Shane isn't good looking and he can't be that big."

"I am going to pretend I did not hear that come out of your mouth. Now, are we going to get pizza or just stand here?"

*

Two regular cheese pizzas, beer for him, coke for me, the movie Can't Buy Me Love, and curled up on the couch with Shawn. Never did I ever expect this when I first came to WWF.

I leaned back into his chest from where I sat between his legs and he wrapped a arm around me "Okay, the first date was great but ..this, I like this" I said watching the movie.

Shawn reached beside us onto the coffee table and grabed another slice of pizza "This is much better. I just hope nobody interrupts this one" he said as he took a swig of beer.

I looked down at my half eaten piece of pizza "Shawn, do you want to know what happened with DiBiase today?" I asked, he muted the TV and looked down at me.

"Is he starting with you like Shane did? Do you need me to help you kick ass? I will.."

"No! Nothing like that. He offered me a place on his Million Dollar Corporation. And I told him I would think on it."

Shawn was quiet as he let those words sink in, he took a drink of beer "That is ..quite a offer. I mean, if Vincey Wincey Poo tries anything, Ted can back you up" he said and looked down at his bottle label.

"What should I do? I'm stuck here, I'm not the best at making decisions, Shawn" I said and put my pizza down on the coffee table, feeling a little less hungry now.

Shawn set down his beer and wrapped his arms around me pulling me to face him "Adrienne. Maybe you should think on it a little longer than just one day? This is a huge decision" he told me, his face right close to mine.

I frowned "I know. That's why I am so ...confused on what to do."

"You know what we should od how?"

"No. What should we do?"

He grinned and pecked me on the lips, he fell back against the couch and grinned "Your turn, baby" he said and puckered up his lips making me laugh at him,

"You are such a dweeb. But, thanks for the laugh."

"I wasn't kidding. Get to kissing me, DarkKill" he said and brought me down to his face, my lips collided with his.

You could tell Shawn has kissed a lot of girls, he had lots of practice. His hands ran down my sides and to the bottom of my shirt, I put my hahds on his chest as he started to raise my shirt up.

"Shawn?"

"What?"

"No" I said and looked down at him, he was looking up at me from where I had him pinned against the couch "I-I- no. I like you and all but, I can't go that far yet."

Honestly, how do you tell a  guy you are still a virgin? I thought as he looked up me with sad eyes and a weird look on his face that made my heart feel weird.

"I love you, Adrienne."

I froze where I was on top of him, then I got up off of him not believing what I had just heard, I held my hands out to him as he sat up "What did you just say?" I questioned hoping I had heard wrong.

"I love you, and I do."

I started laughing dryly "No. No you don't, you can't love me" I said and started walking away from him "It is too early in the relationship, and you are probably just telling me that get into my pants like guys in my hometown do to other girls."

"Adrienne."

"Don't say it, Again" I said as I stomped up the stairs "Nobody can love someone within three weeks" I stopped at the top of the stairs and looked down at him where he stood, messed up hair and dangling earrings. "It just can't happen that fast."

He slowly walked up the stairs towards me "I have nevrr felt this way about any girl. I know its love because everytime I see you, you light up my world. It feels like it is just us and nobody else in this world exists, don't tell me you don't feel that way."

He stood beside me and put his hand to my cheek running his thumb across it, I closed my eyes "Shawn ...I can't say it."

"Why not?"

"Becauae the last person I said I love you to passed away right before my eyes, I can't say it to someone."

Shawn shook his head and wrapped his arms around me looking down at me "Adrienne, I am not going anywhere, I swear. And if it takes forever, I will wait to hear those three words come out of your mouth, to me."

"Thank you."