54. Fight Me.

After we arrived, me and Shawn got dressed and walked to the ring to find all the guys just lazying around, Hulk was kicked back in a chair with his feet up on the announcers table while Ric Flair was sitting on the edge of the ring and was the first to spot us.

"Well, if isn't the WWF couple. You do realize how awkward it was being left alone with your family, right?" Flair said as we approached them.

I sighed "You guys could have walked out. I wouldn't of blamed you" I said crossing my arms, Kev and Scott were in the ring looking over the ropes at us.

Kevin smirked "So, where did you two go? Get busy at the inn did we?" he joked making Scott, Bret, Hunter and Eddie laugh. I glared at Kevin and walked right up to the ring to look at him.

"No. I went straight to sleep while Shawn ordered a Pay Per View."

Shawn smiled "After she drank two bottles of wine. I had to hold her hair this morning as she gave the hotel toilet a huge hug" he told them, they laughed again and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't drink. It was my first time, dont make fun."

Kev sighed "You are too much of a good girl for this place" he said, I climbed up and over into the ring, I crossed my arms as I stared at Kevin.

"I am not a good girl. You make it sound like I'm a dog."

"No. I'm just saying you are too mature and good hearted."

I just stared at him before taking off my leather jacket, I threw it over the ropes at Shawn who caught it one handed smirking, I put my fists up and smiled "Alright, Nash. Get your ass over here."

He raised a eyebrow "Do you seriously wanna do this? I am a lot bigger than you" he told me, I grinned and beckoned him to come on.

"Let's go for gold, eh? If you beat me you get to challenge me for my belt. If you lose, you have to take back what you said" I offered making him think for a moment "Deal?"

He grinned "Deal. Even though I am the IC champ at the moment, I would like two belts.."

Hunter sighed "I am not the ref this time. Someone else can be" he said as he got out of the ring with Scott.

"It needs to be someone who is firm. Someone who don't like either of us, or wouldnt want to see either of us lose, and will be fair" Kevin said, we looked at each other, then we looked at Shawn.

He just sighed "Is this because I'm your boyfriend and your tag team partner?" he asked as he threw my jacket at Hunter and started to climb into the ring "Or just because you both wanna put me through hell?"

"Some of both" me and Kevin said as we got in our corners and I stretched my arms up and got into position.

Shawn sighed "I do not support this, but-" he raised his arms over his head "Ding, ding, dumbasses."

Diesel ran at me and I dodge sending him into the turnbuckle, I turned around quick as possible and ducked as he swung a fist at me. I lifted my head back up ...and seen my dad.

"Your nothing. Just like your mother, and your brothers. These people don't care about you, they care about the money they are making off of you."

Getting punched by Diesel sent me back into reality, I blinked and started throwing punches at him sending him into the turnbuckle, I hoped up onto the first set of ropes and started wamming away at his face as he tried to block every hit.

He threw me off of him and I landed on my back in the ring, I looked up as he tried to jump and ram his elbow into me, I rolled out of the way and onto my knees as he laid there holding his elbow.