93. Not so Sure

"Ome ... Two ... three!"

I srood up slowly from the outside of the ring holding my stomach that Bart had just kicked moments ago before I tagged in Bam Bam. I stop there watching the Smoking Gunns celebrate the victory of winning the tag team titles.

Shawn and Vince looked at me from their ring side seats where they were talking and I glared at them both.

My blood boiled. Damn it, bam Bam! I cursed in my head as I kicked the damn gate and heard someone yell 'Adri, love you!' I just threw my hand up in a wave as I walked up towards the ramp and through to backstage.

Thats six times in two weeks (even practice) we have lost to Bart and Billy, I was getting angry. Shawn has been tryin to talk to me along with Him, Kevin, scott and Owen, I just shun them and practice. Vincent has been a little easier on me here lately since I found out the truth.

Honest, at this point I hate my life.

I walked into the locker room and grabbed my duffle before heading straight to the bathroom where I changed into a plain black shirt and a pair of high rise shorts. I kooked up into the mirror.

My jet black hair hung in sweat down my face and back. I turned on the water and splashed some into my face. I worked my ass off out there and Bam Bam goes and loses to Bart.

I silently chuckle as I raise up from the sink and grab my duffle, I slammed open the bathroom door to find Kevin, Bret and Hunter looked at me. One confused, one semi-pissed and one a little worried.

The worried one was Kevin.

He stepped forward "You okay, kid?" He asked, I pushed him out of my way and towards my locker.

"Fine."

The locker room door opened, The Gunn's, Double J, Roadie, Owen, Scott, 1-2-3 Kid and Shawn entered blocking my exit. I just stared at them then back at the three who had met me outside the bathroom door.

"What? Dont what to handle me on your own?"

Owen steoped forward "Well, it seems like trying to talk to you ourselves isnt working anymore" he said making me roll my eyes, he held his hands up "Just hear us out, Adri. You practice, eat, sleep, and stay in your hotel room. You dont even come out to even say 'hi' anymore. You can't blame us for being worried."

"I have rold all you I am okay. There is nothing else to say."

Bret snorted "I can see it now. The McMahon in her." My head snaped towards him and all the men in the room went silent waiting for my reaction.

Before I couod even jump towards him to punch, Hunter blocked me. I glared up at him before turning on Brett with anger. I dodged Hunt's hands as I neard Bret andgrabbed him by his jacket, pushing him up against the lockers.

"I'm not a McMahon. I am Not a Morrinon. I am a fucking DarkKill. A name of my own" I snapped at Bret who looks at me a little scared before I let him go and looked around me, even Kev looked spooked. Shawn just stared before reaching a hand out towards me.

I pushed him away andnmade way for the exit, I tooka  breath as I let the door slam behind me. I walked down the hall and towards the gorilla, I made my way through it and out to the empty arena.

Every time I have fought there was happiness and a love for it. Now I dont even feel that. I slumped down onto the ring steps and put my elbows on my knees as I wrapped my hands around my head and looked down at the floor.

A feeling that someone was behind me came and I sighed "I swear if any of you idiots are still trying to get mw to twlk-"

"I'm not. A idiot."

I shot up at the sound of his voice, Mark leaned against the ring and crossed his arms "Mark. I havent seen you in awhile." I bent down to grab my duffle and he put his ahnd on mine.

My head looked u9 to see he had a worried expression on his face "The guys ahve told me what has been going on. Whats wrong, Adri?" I rolled my eyes and turned away from him "The first day you came here the was excitement. You .. Your first fight, it made me smike to watch you as you celebrated your first win. Tell me ..has someone angered you that bad that you lost your spark?" He quesrioned me.

I turned to face him "I just found out my father is Vince McMahon. I lost the tag team belts to Bart and Billy. The man I had considered my actual dad all these years just died. And I ..miss Shawn" I said, ending ina  quiet voice.

Mark looked aeound before gathering me up in a hug, he hugged me so hard I couodnt breath, but AI didn't care.

It was nice to just be hugged.

He finally let go and ran a hand down my hair "Everyting will work out. You'll see" he said and patted my head "Don't let Vince get to you."

I sighed as  picked up my duffel "I try." But its hard as hell.