33. WWF World Champ

"Adri, remember what we talked about. I am still considering you for my Million Dollar Corporation" Ted DiBiase told me and gave a salute with his fingers before walking towards the gym, Shawn put his arm around me as we walked to the Gorilla.

Shawn fixed my hat with a smile as he looked down at me "Alright, you just focus on this match. If anyone comes down the ramp or from the sides, guarantee I will have them on their ass before they even think about reaching you" he told me as he put his hands on my shoulders and ran them down to my hands.

My music started playing and I walked out hand in hand with Shawn, I waved to the crowd as we walked down the ramp and to the ring, Shawn helped me up into the ring before throwing himself in and showing his muscles for the crowd.

Shawn wrapped his arms around me and the crowd started to cheer as he kissed my head. I gave up my belt to the ref and Shawn crossed his arms as we waited on Razor to come out.

His theme played and he walked out and down the ramp, he got up into the ring and we shook hands as Shawn got out of the ring and waited on the outside for me.

The bell rang as me and Scott circled each other, he came at me and I moved out of the way, he came at me again and I grabbed him by the arm, I jerked it around and twisted it.

Razor yelled in pain as I slung him into the ropes and ducked when he came running at me, when he was slung back towards me from the otherside of the ring from the ropes I clothes lined him and he went backward onto his back.

I pulled myself up onto the turnbuckle and climbed to the top rope just as Razor was starting to stand up, I flung myself at him and he moved causing me to land on my elbow.

Okay, now I regret laughing all these years at the High flyers that landed on their elbows, I thought as I got up to my feet and Razor threw a punch, I ducked and swung my own lunch at his stomach making him double over and hold it.

I went to punch him and he gabbed my fist, doing the same with the other as I turned to punch him with it, I forced Razor back into the ropes behind him and the next thing I knew was that we were falling over the rope and onto the gorund outside the ring.

He landed on his stomach and I landed on my back.

My body ached as I laid there for a moment, Shawn was near my head and trying to get me to stand up, I looked over and noticed Razor was still a lying on his stomach.

I slowly rolled to my stomach as the ref yelled as Shawn to step away from me, I crawled towards the ring as pain shot up my back and climbed up the side of it to stand up.

As I got up to my feet, I turned and was met with a fist. I fell to my knees holding my nose "You have to be kidding me! Twice in one day" I said in disbelief and shook my head slowly standing back to my feet.

Razor pushed me into the ring and I rolled to my feet as he got in the ring, I started throwing punches to his face and backed him into the turnbuckle. I didn't stop throwing punches until he was down.

With Razor down on the mat, I took this as my chance and ran to the turnbuckle on the otherside of the ring, I climbed it and got on the top, I waited until he started to get to his hands and knees before jumping.

I landed right on top of him and he jerked making me roll off of him, he laid there on the mat holding his stomach.

I moved hair from my face that had fallen out of the ponytail and held my fists at my sides watching as Razor slowly got to his feet, I looked to Shawn who was yelling something to the crowd and making motions with his hands,

Curious, I looked confusingly at him and then heard the crowd chant 'Sweet Chin Music' I looked at Shawn who was nodding a me and yelling "Do it!" to me, giving me permission.

I waited, nervously, as Razor staggered to his feet and I took very slow breaths, I can't believe he is wanting me to do his move, I Don't even know how to perform it properly! I complained in my head.

Then, I did the unthinkable. I performed Sweet Chin Music. On Razor Ramon.

He was down on his back on the mat not moving, I hesitated before going to my knees and covering him.

"One ...Two ..Th-"

Razor kicked out and I stood up yelling, I looked out to Shawn who had his hands on his head looking at me.

I waited until Razor was back on his feet and I ran at him, he picked me up and slammed me down onto the mat. I groaned from the back pain, he tried to pick me but I kicked out causing him to yell in frustration, he then stood up and jumped down, he had his elbow pointed down at me. I rolled out of the way and he landed with his elbow on the mat.

Don't feel too good, does it? I thought in my mind as I got on my hands and knees trying to make it to my feet before Razor.

Too late, he had his arms wrapped aorund me and the next thing I knew was being brought over his head, I tipped myself back pushing all of my weight towards his front and we both fell to the mat.

Hia body rolled over my head and I held his shoulders and back down onto the mat.

The ref started calling "One ...Two ...three!" I got up off of Razor and rolled over onto my back that was hurting in pain, Shawn made his way into the ring and picked me up off of my back from the mat and swung me up and around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, mainly to keep me from falling over, the ref brought the World Title Belt over and Shawn grabbed it from him before putting it around my waist. Shawn held my hand up and the crowd went crazy.

I Turned to Shawn who was grinning and I grabbed him by his belts across his chest bringing him towards me, without thinking "I love you" I said before kissing him on the mouth.

Whe I pulled away I saw he was wide eyed frozen staring at me, the crowd was wolf whistling and cheering.

"Shawn?" He didnt respond, and I was confused as his belts started pulling from my hands.

He fainted.

He fell backwards onto the mat, I put a hand over my mouth wide eyed as the ref came over and checked on him.

Well, that wasn't supposed to of happened. Not like that.