35. Party Hardy (Get It?)

"Hey, hey, DarkKill. Welcome to your first WwF afterrrrr partay" Double J Jeff Jarrett yelled When he saw me come down the stairs and look down at the cowd of humans gathered in Shawns house.

I just shook my head and walked the rest of the way down the stairs, I wore black jeans, a band shirt and had my world title around my waist, I saw Rick talking to Hulk and Randy, I raised my eyebrow wondering why they were at a party like this when two arms came around me in a hug.

"I get the feeling you arent a party girl" Kevin told me as he looked down at me, I shrugged and shook my head no "Well, you are surrounded by idiots all day long so I don't blame you."

"Speaking of idiots, where Is Shawn and Hunter?"

Kevin cracked a grin "Those two and the Hardy's went to egg the neighbors house" he said and chuckled causing me to roll my eyes, boys will be boys. Even iff they are adults.

Me and Kev went and sat at the bar, he offered a beer and I shook my head at him, he frowned at me and shook his head opening his beer.

"Have you ever done anything fun? Or are you just too focused on wrestling?" He asked as he took a drink of his beer.

"I used to, but I almost ended up in juvie so I started focusing on my dream more." I grabbed a SlimJim off the bowl on the bar and opened it to eat it, Kev nodded slowly.

"What did you do?"

I chewed up my snack be for speaking "B&E'd into a place I really shouldn't of. Plus stealing" I told him and crossed my arms hearing a crash as someone broke a lamp "I dont want to know who broke something" I said when he went to tell me.

Kevin laughed "I think they will pay for it."

"Sorry" Double J yelled as another crash sounded and I sighed shaking my head.

The patio door opened and Hunter, Matt, Jeff, and Shawn came running in. Hunter tripped over his own feet and crashed to the floor causing the other three to trip over him right in front of me and Kev. I looked down at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Ive been a bad wittle boy" Jeff said looking up at me, I snorted a laugh as Shawn got to his feet and stumbled towards me.

He basically landed in my lap, and let me tell you something, this boy was not light as a freaking feather. He smiled as he looked at me "Mommy, you made it" he said.

I shoved him off into the floor off of my lap "I'm in love witha moron" I said with a sigh making Kevin laugh as he raised his beer to me in a salute.

"And I still don't know what you see in his ass."

I laughed as Shawn stood up and stumbled over to me wrspping his arms around me and giving a sloppy kiss to my cheek "You look beautiful, my little champ" he said and hugged me to him very tightly.

Hunter put his hands on his hips "Why dont you ever tell me that? Im jealous" he said and preteneded to cry making Shawn roll his eyes.

"Your not my girlfriend."

Another crash sounded and I heard Double J yell 'sorry' again, damn he is going to break everything in his path. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Shawn who was grinning.

I stayed downstairs for awhile, I saw a lot of things. I even saw Matt's ass because Jeff pulled his pants down on a dare from Hunter, every girl in the room got a shcoker meanwhile Shawn put his hands over my eyes.

"Anyone wanna play spin the bottle?" Jeff yelled and held up his bottled beer, right straight into the ceiling fan and got the top of it chopped off making glass go everywhere.

A lot of women yelled yes and ran up to him, I stood up from my bar stool and shook my head "I'm gone. I seen a naked ass, a dart got thrown at my head and Double J Jarrett keeps breaking shit" I said with a laugh before going towards the stairs, I passed Hunter who was frowning at me.

"Hey, Beastie Boys fought for our right" Hunter told me, pointing his beer at ne, I shoved him and he fell over the couch and landed on his back on the floor.

I ran up the stairs and rounded the corner hearing footsteps behind me, Shawn grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back towards him "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just dont feel like seeing any more body parts" I told him making him chuckle and he stopped listening to the song playing below us, his eyes were sparkling.

"Give me one dance" he said and grabbed my hands "Then you can go to your room and sleep." He twirled me around and under his arm before pulling me closer to him.

I sighed "One dance, that's it" i told him and he winked before putting his arms around my waist, I put my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his chest.

We were near the top of the stairs going around in a circle to Elvis' Love Me Tender. I was amused By Shawn's drunk side, so far it was funny and kinda romantic. Like downstairs every time he caught a guy looking at me he would almost bite their head off.

I looked up at him and smiled "Your dance is almost over" I told him, he grinned down at me.

"It isn't over until the fat lady sings, madam."

Thats when I heard " Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine
I'll be yours through all the years, til the end of time" from the stairs, I looked down and seen Hunter, Matt, Jeff and Kevin leaning on the stair rail with their arms around each other singing to us.

I looked up at Shawn "Well, the fat men sung" I told him and reached down, I pushed at Hunters chest, he fell backwards down the stairs taking the other three with him. I grinned at Shawn who was laughing.

"You really are loveable, Adrienne."

*

I woke up around three in the morning and got out of bed, I went across the hall and opened Shawn's bedroom door to see he wasn't in there. I walked down the stairs and saw a lot of the guys had stayed the night.

Double J was laying in the floor clutching a broken lamp to his chest, Kevin was passed out on the sofa with a leg thrown over the back of it. Hunter was upside down sleeping in a recliner, Jeff and Matt were in the kitchen floor fighting in their sleep.

Shawn was passed out on the back patio. I opened the door and lifted him up off the ground, he woke up for a second to sniff my hair before falling back asleep as I pulled him through the door. I close and locked it before turning around and looking down at him.

I was half tempted to leave him there.

Instead, I bent down and picked him up throwing him over my shoulder like a guy would a girl, and toted him through the maze of passed out wrestlers and up the stairs, I threw him on his bed and walked out into the hall to my room. I shut and lcoked the door behind me before falling back asleep.

(My dad has been on a Elvis streak with YouTube. He is driving me and my mom crazy, I love Elvis, but not on repeat for three hours straight, lmao)