61. Monday Night Raw.

I stood in the gym preparing for my match with Shawn, I was hesitating a lot with swinging at the punching bag, wjonknows what will happen between Shawn and me tonight.

This could be the end of our relationship.

It was the only thought that ran through my head every second since Vince rold us, I closed my eyes and hit rhe bag with all my strength creating a loud boom.

The door opened and Mark, Glenn, Ric, Owen and Kid came into the gym. They all stopped seeing me going one on one with the punching bag.

"Hey, make love not war" Ric said as he went to grab a weight.

Owen smirked "She already made love, now it is tome to make war" he told Ric as he leaned on the wall and crossed his arms.

I turned around and glared at Owen "One more word out of you, and I will punch you instead of the punching bag, Hart" I warned as I went to grab my bottle of wayer from the floor.

Mark wwlked over and put a hand on my back "Adri, everything will be fine. Vince is just being a ass. Its what he does best" he told me as I sat on the floor and crossed my arms.

The TV up in the corner of the room showed Monday Night Raw was coming on TV, I closed my eyes and looked away from it.

"I hate this so much. I dont wanna go up against Shawn" I said and crossed my arms as I looked at the floor under me "He can be a dick sometimes. And even be a little too cocky. He probably has too much of a big head sometimes-"

"Your point, adri?" Glenn asked making them laugh and causing me to smile.

"But, I love him with all of my heart."

Mark sighed as he crouched down and looked mw in the eyes, he smiled "Then remembered that while your in the ring."

*Shawn*

"Just think about it like your wrestling her on the bed. Maybe thoughts of last night will make you remember-"

"Hunt, shut up. I am about to wrestle my girlfriend, thinking about a moment I cant remember wont help me" I told him as I put on my hat, the one Adri loved so much.

Hunter stared at me as I finished getting ready "Shawn, I know you love Adri but, I cant believe you are agreeing to wrestle her" he told me as I closed the loker door and turned to him. He looked really uncertain and concerned.

"I couldn't turn it down if I wanted to. Vince -the man who has no balls- McMahon sprung this one us instead of talking to us about it. I have no choice" I told him as I started for the locker room door, I opened it and looked back at him "Which is why I am going to oet her win-"

Before I could finish soeaking, hands came at me and I pushed up against a locker. My eyes widened as I looked down at the man who was holding me up against the lockers.

Mark was glaring at me as Hunter stood there wide eyed, slowly Mark spoke.

"If you hurt her tonight, I will make you rest in peace. And not as the Undertaker."

He pulled his hands away and pet me drop to the floor, I stared up at him as he walked out the locker room door.Hunter crossed his arms smirking at me.

"Man, he really hates you now."

*Adri*

I closed my eyes and listened to the audience outside, I smiked as I heard them. If onky they knew I was going to oet Shawn win tonight, they probably wouod be booing me,

Arms came around me and he sat his head on top of mine, I smiked as I looked up at him.

"Shawn, I dont want to do this. I dont want to fight you."

"This iant going to break us up" he said and put a hand to my cheek, his eyes looking down into mine, I stared at him and smiled as he leaned down and kissed me. "Vince wont win."

"We do this together. Always."

We stood there as well stared at the gorilla, waiting to go out and punch each other lights out because of a asshole who wants to get rid of me.

It wasnt going to work. I can tell him that.