Chapter 1-5: Starting Lines

Y/N POV

The next day came without so much of a warning. Aoi on my back and a packed lunch. There were a few lose ends I feel like I NEEDED to tie up. I haven't seen Milla since yesterday wonder is she already left?
"Are you already leaving, Y/N?" My mom called out she stood behind me smiling. Summer Qrow and Raven we're behind her as well.
"Yeah, I feel like...I have to do something for the right cause. If I were to face my dad again I need to be ready." I stated I looked to Summer and Qrow, with a whole hard smile, "tell Ozpin, that I'm going to fix things on my end. And tell him to stay out of it otherwise I will battle with him."
"I'm coming with you." Raven stepped forward. I could help but shake her off patting her on the shoulder. Raven grabber my hand twisting it having the back of my hand facing towards her. With a little force applied I had already slightly bent knees "quit trying to be the bad guy here Y/N. I'm going with you whether you like it or not!"
"Okay okay! Sheesh when have you become so assertive?"
Raven looked at the two women behind her unable to keep a proper bearing, "I was told to be honest with myself from time to time. also I had a talk with...someone."
"Which is just the reason why I made two lunches just Incase something like this were to happen."
What the hell is this? women agasint me all of a sudden what did I do? "What if Milla comes back? You can use your semblance to get to me." I reasoned.
"What if you get attack and it's more than you can handle. You might think you're invincible but reality you're not. I mean you can't even break out of my hold." Raven lectured.
"AHH! FUCK FINE! Raven let go! and let's get going!"
With a little side track RAVEN and I were on our way back to the branwen tribe. The problem is how far we are to the camp or even where we were. It could take hours, day, weeks, months to get back.
Honestly when it comes to Raven I can't seem to win with her now a days.
My real concern right now is Bael, if he does have the intent to kill me. With an army of Grimm on his side I'm gonna need an army of my own. This game has just started. My dad made the first move. Now it's my turn.

Milla POV

Spending the night alone was different for a change. Normally I'd spend most of my nights with Y/N due to his sudden...out burst. Waking up in cold sweets, heavy breath eyes looking like he's seen a ghost. Over the pass year I can't say we spent the night together no more than...well that's not really my place to say. My informant thought he had a chance but as soon as I had brought up the web he knew I was looking for trouble.
I looked at my scroll it's already later morning. I assume Y/N had already left. The problem with him now a days he always leaves without saying anything. Trying to play the lone wolf act. That can only get him so far until he's crush by reality's pressure.
Sorry but the thought of Y/N right now is full of irritation.
Knock knock.
Calm steady beat. Exactly what I told my informant.
Throwing on a quick robe walking to my door, "you seem pretty diligent today compared to last night."
"And you seem pretty lonely without my son."
My face of relax and ease snapped away. My informant had fear painted all over his face it wasn't a hint of doubt this man probably pissed himself.
"And you're here because."
"The only way to track a beast is with a beast." Bael stated. Meaning he must know a bit about me.
"That a side how did you even find us...me?" I asked.
"Before I answer that question." Stepping forward into my room dragging my informant, tears rolling down his face, "honestly mate you don't belong in the web your more of a rat than anything. So that being said." He didn't waste time disposing of him instantly. One loud snap was all it took until the body layer lifeless on the floor, "not sure if you know this, but you and my son have a bit of a wanted poster on your head. Though the looks in my son differ. The images of you is not hard to miss. He was going to tip off the local police; however I didn't want a party to start here. And since i found you I'm sure your little team isn't far off."
How that's a string of coincidence one after the other, "can't seem to trust anybody now a days."
"Since I did you a solid how about repaying me."
I hardly laughed. Belle showed me hospitality doesn't me I'm in her debt. Bael has his own motives and I have mine. Sometime or later our life would cross. Why not stick together for now see where it leads.