The Worst One

How's it going guys gals, birds, bees. Reader and writers. I'm been kind of lock into place just thinking and writing as I go but I've already pin pointed what I wanted to do with this story since the start. I appreciate everyone sticking around reading chapter after chapter or jumping from The Worst One to Esperanto Branwen.
Though the time I would be able to finish this is starting to seem a bit farther away by each chapter. So this is kind of a note just in case I start drifting off from what I wanted to do like the first: The Worst One story.

1. The black Listed Huntsmen and Yang being born. with a new problem rising and Raven being pregnant with Yang, Y/N needs to step up responsibility with being a leader and being a new father.

2. Summer's Secret. this was briefly cover in the latest episode in RWBY. Since it was a secret to both Qrow and Ozpin I'm just shooting my shot with this little tinny winny subplot in the series. Of course this will be after Ruby is born and so on.

3. Final Act. If reading the bits and pieces from the time skips Y/N decided to my Raven the next leader of the Branwen Tribe. However since the chaos Y/N has cause General Ironwood decides to take action into his own hands to eliminate Y/N as well as the Branwen Tribe. With everyone leaving with what they can carry on their backs to start somewhere new Y/N stands to fight one last time against the Atlus military and special forces. Y/N says his goodbye as he fill the battlefield with regret and destruction.

Seems short and almost feels like what I've written about is coming to an end it was fun while it lasted. So thank you once again and hope you enjoy the rest of the story...when it's finished.