Chapter 5-3 part 2: Red Pill

Several years ago....

"Tch, where are those two!" Summer muttered to herself looking over at two empty seat.
"Talking about Y/N and Raven?" Qrow whisper zoning out of the class lecture.
"It's only been a few weeks since the Vytal Festival. Those two have been skipping class every opportunity!" Exposing the situation, scribbling lines in her notebook with sharp angles zig-zagging across the page.
"Let's chill out Sum, It's been a while since those seem each other. Let the sparks ignite into something-"

I fucked her pussy  with aggressive passion. I was at my end ropes here. I needed to come soon I don't think I could last another ten minutes. I pulled back on Ravens Left wrist, letting my hand glide along the back of her head, gripping a hand pull of her hair. The bed was practically rocking itself. Speeding up my motion Raven instinctively began to breath with every thrust I did. I cant! my body tightening but being lose at the same time. I thrusted deep in her pussy releasing my semen in the condom.
Raven dropped first on the bed, I followed behind her dropping by her side. Our breath became sporadic sweat rolling off our bodies. I pulled the condom off me to tie the end off. We've been fucking non stop since late last night. Honestly I'm surprise my cock isn't shooting out puffs of smoke. Hips being engulfed in flames.
-water! I need some water! Dehydration is the enemy!
Raven hug the pillow to her cheek her back rose and fell. She's still catching her breath. Y'know I hope I didn't stain my sheets with ass sweat that wouldn't be good on anyone. Sometimes I feel like my grimm has a soul of its own. It heals me on the battlefield I practically feel invincible. When it comes to sex! It's no where to be around to recharge my jewels if you know what I mean. Maybe I should add more fiber to my diet. Crap I should start dieting. Take it easy my friend I think we're calling it a time out for now.
"Y/N," Raven greeted me with a smile, still hold the pillow to her face. I swear I could look into her eye a thousand times I'd still get butterflies in my stomach. Her naked body looked angelic. Raven shimmied over closer to me resting her head on my head. I kissed the top of her head. As we just cuddled I enjoyed the peace we had, "why did you come back to beacon?"
Why? To be with you duh silly girl.
But those were childish thoughts I just let lose in my head. She was patient for my response. I let the A/C making its noise fill the emptiness of the room. Brushing Ravens hair in slow strokes. I took a little bit of time to form my question.
Hinoka showing herself out of the blue like this, then Nero's death happening after. Shiro's capture and Milla's sudden disappearance. I had nothing at the moment. I didn't think Ozpin was going to allow me to return so suddenly.
Raven slid her arm across my chest to my arm interlocking with my right hand, "things happen so suddenly. Nero, Shiro, and Milla, gone. A team I felt I had a place to belong people I could count on. Kinda like STRQ. I could count on you guys. After realizing Hinoka is back...I don't know I thought about you. That day when got shot by Takumi's arrow, how you almost died. I didn't want to lose you in anyway shape or form." Raven pulled away from hand, was she unsatisfied with my answer? She sat up covering herself with silk sheet. "Raven."
"Y/N, do you think that little of me I need your protection!" Her tone rose a bit aggressive.
"N-No! I'm not saying you need a knight and shimmying armor to be by your side 24/7. I've experienced how much you've grown stronger," I looked down at my empty hands, they were smooth. No cuts, bruises, not even calluses on them, "I can't help but feel inadequate about myself. Not having the strength to protect the thing I care for the most."
"You want power?"
"Yes and no." Wrapping my arms around Raven waist leaning my head on her back, "I want what STRQ has. The trust, passion, dependably, loyalty, courage, enthusiasm. I'm bit selfish aren't I." I rested my head on her shoulder kiss her up to her neck.
"It's okay to be a little selfish, if there's a good reason for you to be. I mean, you were honest to give me a ring such as this. Now..." Raven turned around pushing down on the bed. The feeling of her breath on my face was suspicious. What was she planing? Moving her head to the side of my ear whispering seductively, "I'm going to be a little selfish to. Wanting you to scream only my name."
-oh my god.