Chapter 2-3: Domestic love and loveless

Many years later

Raven

"No way!" Yang shouted I could see the shine in her eyes when the character called out to war, she popped out of bed punching the air "whoever this god slayer is sounds like a total thug!"
"Yang," I laughed "where did you learn how to speak like that."
"Uncle Qrow." Yang said with the most straight face I've ever seen. She plopped back into bed, Covering herself with the sheets up to her noise, "and you said that STRQ helped this man in his hour of trouble..."
I brushed so if her golden hair to the side, "why of course we were all friends at the time. But there were some that treated him like a little brother or a child. I was one of them."
"Can you tell me more pleaseeeeee, mom..."
"Okay, now where was I..."

Many years ago....

Y/N

"War?! What the hell was that about?!" Summer screamed my ear off.
After the meeting we had- I needed a few errands I NEEDED to run. I needed a new arm, a boat, and crew that was willing to go through hell and back for their captain.
But first! I need a sandwich.
"Hey what the hell Summer is talking to you and stop eating all my snacks!" Qrow barked following me around their apartment.

***********************************

"War you say?" Ozpin had the most confused expression on his face as well as everyone else, "war with who?"
"I'm sure your already aware Bael Kamwui, my father." I took one dominant step forward, Qrow and Summer pulled their weapons on my close to my neck, Ironwood held up is pistol aiming down his iron sights directly to my forehead.  I looked towards Qrow and Summer, serious I do feel like the worst one in this situation, "my father, as well as your right hand man."
Their was the plot twist the room need everyone had removed their weapons away looking at Professor Ozpin. Look at him resting his hand on his head.
-go ahead try to weasel your way out of this one.
"I know a little more of my family now than you think, Oz. Also I know you had these two try to kill me and they could have considering my mind set at the time; however, you didn't take into account human emotions. I know you set Bael on a mission and due to human emotion he turned on you. Took himself off the grid. Now the wolf you trained will do everything he can to finish something long over due. Only way to hunt a beast is with a beast. I'm asking you Professor Ozpin...take this untrained wolf leash off."
"A mans word mean nothing if it's lies," Ironwood stepped forward, "Why should anyone in this room let you go free?! Clearly you're not considering the number of hunters and huntdresses  you killed."
Bing!
The elevator door slid open a woman dress in combat white. her white hair tied up in a bun her hair parted to the left side of her face.
"How's it going ice queen." Qrow greeted.
"Barbarian." instant to respond with a sharp mouth. Qrow snarked rolling his eyes, "I'm sorry have I missed something?
-oh shit! Winter!
"Winter right? Winter Schnee?" I stepped back, guess I startled her a bit. She looked at me confused. OH right! I ruffled my hair up abit looking outrageous.
"Y/N?" Finally she got picture though I'm hurt that she's only use to the messy me. After fixing my hair Winter continued with her greeting, "Well I'll be, it been a few months hasn't since our meeting."
Sure we meet a year ago and she gave me the arm but does that really count if it's just a delivery service. Milla and I were on our way to a local village getting some local info before a raid. And I happen to bump in her at a local bar. She shot the shit together enjoying the music the alcohol all in all a good time all around. I won't cover everything that happen since that's my business but hey an inch can go a mile.
"Winter, I want to call it a favor." I said Qrow and Summer's eyes popped out of their head looking at winter rose red ear to ear. What? Oh my god seriously..., "I need a new arm. Can your R&D department come up with something within a short time?"
"I can make a call but i can't say for certain."
"Okay we're done here." I closed the court nothing more I need to take about.
"Wait! Kamwui!" Ironwood ordered, "we
Never agreed on any arrangement!"
"It's simple ether you guys kill him or I do," i turned my head toward Ironwood, "and you'll need more than an Altus company to kill him. Do yourself a favor and just spare the lives and leave it to me."
**************************************