Chapter 4-2: Radical Highway

Summer

I EASILY could tell Qrow was annoyed, not by the mission but by who was associated with the mission. We just couldn't seem to catch a break with Y/N now a days. I figured after the conflict with Bael we would see Y/N less often then we do now. Qrow constantly pranced back and forth at my door way. Filling my backpack with the essentials for this trip. If I needed to talk to Y/N it's best to contact people that are close to him. I picked up my scroll scrolling through my contacts to find Raven's name. I held my scroll to my ear letting I do its things.

Y/N

I woke up to the bed empty. Some of Raven clothes were on the ground while I was still clothed in a shirt and gym shorts. Raven just loves to sleep in MY shirts and just her underwear. I would be lying if I said I didn't sleep good.
You don't always need to sleep with your significant other just to be able move to the next day. Overtime I found sex with Raven to be a special thing. I didn't want her to think I lover her for her body, but rather for who she is as a person. I didn't want to be depends on something so trivial as that. I know there are other ways to spend time with someone you love. Though I'm not a expert on this I'm taking it day by day.
Speaking of Raven where is she? My eyes feel heavy I almost don't want to get out of bed. The sound of toilet flushing echoed down the hall to the bed room. She got out of bed to use the restroom again? As time passed Raven stubbled back into the room her head held down. She looks like death. Flopping back onto the bed sinking herself into the blankets. I slipped my arm underneath her neck using my bicep as a sort of neck rest, while I wrapped my free arm around her pulling her close.
"That arm of yours is cold." Raven muttered overlapping her hand with my own. I wonder if she sticks around me just because she feels obligated to stay with me since my body is going through alterations of its own. Color blind eye an Atlas arm no family to call my own. Wow I guess I'm living the Remnant dream. Trying to go back to sleep with Raven in my arms the alarm Raven scroll went off. I would have thrown the damn thing if it was mine but Summer had already done that and hasn't payed me back for it, "can you get that."
Seriously? Raven Branwen going to pick up a scroll call. No why am I shocked by that? How come she wants me do get her scroll?! Wait why am I mad about that.
I reached over struggling to grab the scroll. To my shock Summer was calling. Do I dare answer?
"Who is it?" Raven asked pressing closer to my chest. I know I asked STRQ for help months ago I just feel like they're sick and tired of me. I ignored the phone call, setting it back on the nightstand, "who was it?"
"Ah- some telemarketer. Seems to be the rage all these days you know how it is." What a lie through my teeth. The scroll vibrated, Raven wasn't able to hear it. I grabbed the scroll again.

Raven I need to talk to you it's about Y/N. Ozpin has given us a mission and it's connected to him somehow. Call me when you get the chance.

Me? What the hell was Summer talking about? Kamwui is gone. anything connected to my past is over and done with. What does anything have to do with me now.
"Hey," Raven rolled over I hid her scroll underneath the blanket looking at her smiling, "we should get ready you have your appointment don't you." Right maybe I'll have some answers after to-.
-Ah! You can't be serious...
Raven slid through my short stroking my morning wood is slow strokes. She smiled with that same subductive smile of hers, "but we still have time to waste. I could feel your hard-on since I came back into bed."
-No it's not that I just...I mean! We haven't- hadn't! had sex in a while so I don't know how long I could...
Raven rolled on top of me. It's probably a bad idea to hide the scroll in my shorts. Pulling my short down past my knees Raven pulled her underwear to the side sliding my erect cock in her. Raven's head rolled back as she rose and fell. Her breath became erotic. She started off with slow movements. Wow, she moved her hips in fluid motion a feeling to be desired.
I slid the scroll under my pillow, with perfect timing. My attention was one hundred percent on Raven now.
Grabbing one side of Ravens hips rolling over changing positions. Shit. I was just going with the moment I wasn't paying attention. Just as long as Raven doesn't slid her hands underneath the pillow I'll be fine.
Spreading her legs wider holding them from the back of her knees I didn't go slow the way Raven had started, the sound of the bed squeaking and our skin slapping echoed through the apartment. Raven hands pinched the edge of the pillow with only her fingers. Matching all my thrust with her chest that swayed up and down.
Her finger released from the pillow sliding underneath. I cross my arms to grab the opposite corresponding wrist of Ravens hands. I pulled my arm back now Raven arms are cross which perked up her chest.
I was hitting my limit. I gave it my all for the final stretch feeling my body ready to release my cum inside her. Releasing Ravens restraint, I leaned forward thrusting hard, body releasing my seeds into her body. Raven moan sexual from the pleasure.
Wrapping my arms around me I grabbed the scroll again. A new message had popped up from Summer.