Chapter 7-10: Snow White and the Seven Swords

I couldn't help myself looking at Y/N and the woman shake the world with just their weapons. Every time they clashed the world shook.
Two smoke clouds risen, each opposite of one another other.

I pushed off some rubble boulders out of my way dusting myself off. I'll admit Summer is pretty strong. If I wasn't using this curse to its full potential I'm sure I would have broken a few bones. Shredded a few organs.
I started my stroll towards Summer, pulling Aoi from the ground. The little by little building that were still standing after all these year had begun to crumple down.
I think I remember that ramen shop. My uncle and I would always go there.
Summer kicked a descent size rock out of her way. The force alone and set that rock shooting towards me. After all that not a single hair is out of place.  She picked up her battle Axe walking towards me.
We picked up speed our arms swung to the front then back to our rear. Summer rose her axe over her head while I reached over my shoulder or another sword. Xi was my best bet.
Summer jump a few inches off the ground swing her axe down. Holding my blades over my head as they over lapped each other I braced for the impact.
My feet sunk a few inches in the ground. From the corner of my eyes a small piece of metal fell. I moved on instinct. Raising my sword until the handles passed my head I released my grip. By the grazing the tip of my nose. I managed to grim the flat base of the axe.
Summer dropped her body below the pole, kicking my abs with brute force. I bounced off the ground several times before crashing into a building.
"You were always good at dodging. Here! CATCH!" Summer grabbed Xi. She stepped forward with her left leg twisting her waist. She lifted her right leg and released Xi.
Xi cut through the air effortlessly. Xi wasn't just some ornamental weapon. Arthur had built that weapon from the ground up for my personal use. And Summer just threw the damn thing. Which leads the question how heavy is her axe? She even managed to chip Xi.
I pressed forward, my eyes focused on the small window I had. I broke that second into frames.
Going head first, I was in Xi cut down circle. The handle was in arms reach. Instead of going against the momentum I used it to my advantage.
Lifting my left leg shooting Katars wire at Summer. The dust that Xi created was perfect.

Summer remained alert. She didn't hear the sound of impact from the sword Y/N used. Even the cloud she formed had her a bit uneasy. As long as she can see her opponent she didn't have anything to worry about. The faint sound of a woosh in the wind alerted her. Summer lifted her axe across her body the wire that was shot out wrapped around Summers Axe it had a tight hold of her weapon. The wire had begun to pull Summer back.

Having Xi over my head I was ready to strike summer down. Disconnecting Katar from my thy, I planted both my feet on summer as she hit the ground becoming my surfboard.
I pushed off Summer, ready to slam Xi in her body. Summer threw her axe to the side rolling off her back to avoid Xi. Summer pulled her arm back. She still held on to Katars wire?
I turned around as her axe came from behind. Swing up to completely misdirected the axe. That swing alone had shattered Xi's blade.
No way. How is that even possible? Looking at the little shards starring at my own reaction of disbelief. One shard my right corner showed Summer running behind me.
Summer cried, throwing my blade to the ground, I reached for Excalibur's handle. Sure it was a great sword. It was hard to swing around, while summer can twist spin and turn her axe in all directions. Maybe I'm going to lose. Not by pure power am I simple out classed by Summer Rose?!
I pushed myself back giving me room think for a moment. I thrusted Excalibur forward. Summer spun her axe until the metal spike at the end of her pole was her weapon to use. Our tips touched but Summers metal spike pierced through Excalibur effortlessly.
Discarding Excalibur i grabbed Summer by her collar, pinning her against the nearest building
"How! How are you this strong!"
"You were so focused on brute strength, corrupted power. You forgot what real strength was all about."

Real strength? Why do those words sound.
Enough.
Throwing Summer a few inches up higher. Steeping forward, having my right arm pulled back. Shooting my arm forward as it pressed against summer square in the abdomen. I pushed and twisted through summer.