The Full Truth

Hiccup's POV

The weeks since Delta and I returned to Berk, were a blur. I saw Astrid almost every day. Delta had started sleeping back in her house. Astrid had bonded with Stormfly extremely well and they had become very close friends.

I heard Astrid coming through the trees. I had started constantly being a Night Fury again now that Astrid knew about me being the dragon prince.

I hid behind a rock where she would come into the cove. When she entered I jumped out and tackled her to the ground.

"Hiccup! You know I don't like it when you do that!" I quickly dodged the rock she threw at me and changed into a human so she'd understand me.

"That's why it's funny." She threw a stick at me this time. I dodged it easily.

"Curse you! Do you have to be so fast!"

"Try being raised by dragons. With my being as irritating as I am, I need to be fast." I heard Stormfly shoot spines at me. I dived to the side, and the spines narrowly missed me.

"That's for scaring Astrid"

"Thanks, girl."

"What is the whole world out to get me now?"

"Yes. Where's Moon?"

"Out flying somewhere, I guess." I shrugged.

"Do you want to go flying?"

"Being half-dragon the answer to that question is always; yes" I shifted, Astrid climbed on Stormfly and we flew out to the sea stacks.

It was so beautiful.

I started chatting with Stormfly when I told her how beautiful I thought Astrid was.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

"What?!"

"You, have a crush on Astrid."

"What!? No! I do not have a crush on Astrid."

"Do too!!!!" Then Moon glided up beside us.

"This just keeps getting better and better," I mumbled.

"What keeps getting better and better?"

"Nothing!" I said quickly. Moon gave me a meaningful look.

"Hiccup has a crush on Astrid."

"Really!?"

"No, I do not."

"He definitely does. But, don't worry Hiccup. We won't tell Delta or anyone else. Right Moon?"

"Yes, we promise. But, you should tell Astrid."

"You know I feel so left out of your conversations. I wish I could understand you."

"And I am very glad that you can't," I mumbled.

When we arrived back at the cove Moon and Stormfly left Astrid and me only.

"So what were you guys talking about while we were flying."

"My home." Which was true enough. We'd been talking about it until I said how beautiful Astrid was.

"Let's go for a walk and you can tell me about it. I've been wondering where you live."

"That sounds good. But, you have to promise not to tell anyone where I live."

"Easy, enough." I smiled.