Drago

Toothless's POV

I woke up and felt a pull in my mind. Something was coming. Something that we would have to fight together or perish.

"Hiccup, there's something coming."

"I know. I felt that you were in trouble so I came here to help you. Now, I know that it's coming today."

"I don't want any other human's finding this place. We should go out there and figure out what it is."

"Okay. Good idea." Moon, Dawn, Streak, Heather, and Windshear came along as well.

We started a low flying sweep of the area. Then on the horizon, I saw a fleet of ships. "There."

We flew towards it. I saw Hiccup begin our basic maneuvers. Suddenly, out of nowhere a chain came streaking towards me. Then Hiccup slammed into me, and the chain wrapped around him instead.

"Hiccup!!!!"

"Go. Prepare the dragons. This is war." He slammed into the deck and lost consciousness.

"You heard him. Let's go." As we flew away I felt a deep sadness take hold. We had lost our dragon prince, my brother, and my friend. I felt my sadness sweep away and was replaced with anger. Anger so deep that all I knew was vengeance.

Hiccup's POV

I woke up. The first thing I was aware of was the fact that there were many other dragons here. The second thing was that there was a man watching me.

I was on a platform, with chains draped down. I was muzzled.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

I stared him down. I would defy him until the bitter end. I would never obey him.

"Un muzzle him." Bold strategy.

The men did so. Then he started roaring at me.

"I am your master. You will obey me. I am stronger than you." He swung his staff at me. I stared him down with my head raised high.

"I will never obey you."

"Obey."

"Never. I bow to no one and nothing. Save for my brother who is king."

"You bow to the king? Well..." He turned to the waters behind him. "Rise, rise, rise."

I saw a monstrous dragon before me. "Take control of him." I started hearing a voice in my head.

"I am not yours. Leave me alone."

"Obey me."

"No."

"Bow down to me."

"I bow to no one. Except for my king."

"I am your king."

"You are nothing to me."

"Your king is nothing."

"My king is stronger than you. He is stronger in every way."

"I can control your king."

"You can't even control me. Why don't you fight him?"

The voice paused. I felt myself regaining my strength. Little by little.