part 1

(Disclaimer I spelled mani two different ways sorry in advance its mani or moni im still talking about normani) also Smut contact 👀

Flash back: almost a year ago may,27,2018
Lauren POV
" I swear Mani if this party is trash I'm leaving within the first 30 minutes I'm not even playing with you."

Laughing " calm down Lauren I heard it was going crazy right now so let's go."

" Am I still picking you up? " Putting on my black construction boots. Looking at myself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, making a few adjustments. " Shit" I never feel like I can get anything the way I wanted it. Whether it was my clothes or my personal life I literally felt like everything was to shit. But tonight was a party and everybody was going to be there so that meant that I need to be there as well. Head captain of the softball team and soccer team, I needed to make sure I made an appearance. And I look at myself in the mirror I could feel I was going to regret this shit.

" Yes come on and I really think you should bring your cousin Ally so she can like drive us home."

Walking to the door next to mine knock knock " come in" opening the door to the brightest pink in green room with white furniture it literally look like bubbles and trees. Biting my lip from saying a crude ass comment. ," AllyBear can you please be my designated driver tonight?"

Looking down at her phone and back at me she smiled "yeah cuz where we going?" Running to her bed throw my arms around her neck. " there's a party at Ari's house and everybody's going to be there including this senior class your senior class and I guess a few other schools. It's literally the party of the year, so get dressed." Jumping off her bed she walked in closet and got out a tan dress that went below her knee. " damn cuz you know how to throw it on what you trying to catch you a man?" Laughing she covered her mouth and shook her head.

" So are you guys on your way or what?" Mani said impatiently

" yes bitch we're comin calm your horses we're about to jump in the truck right now."
(Hanging up)

Walking out Ally's room and down the stairs. I walked into the dining room where my mom was sitting at the table. " Otay Mami adios me and Ally are going out. we should be back a little after 2 in the morning." Clara her lifted her head " Mija did you tell your papi?" Biting my lip and looking down at the floor kicking my leg. " Lauren you need to go tell your dad now." Cursing on my way to the kitchen and my dad was standing at the stove. " Papi I'm going to a party I should be back around 2... Ally's going with me too."

Michael jauregui is not someone to play with he is super cuddly but when it comes to his kids, well let's just say he could be really overbearing. He turn from the stove putting a lid back on the rice. " Fuck" I instantly started cussing at myself in my head because I know if I said it in front of him, he would lose his shit. He walked over to the island and leaned over. Shit I was sweating I could literally feel the sweat dripping from the side of my face. Why does he have to look like that. He still hasn't said anything and it feels like I was standing underneath his glare for like 5 minutes.

" Did I say fuck? What I meant to say was oh FUCK" in my head though. I leaned back on my heels and going up on my toes, I was rocking back and forth I was nervous. " Lauren" looking down at my feet. " You better make sure you are safe, do you hear me?" Nodding " yes papi I won't be drinking and driving I'm making sure that I'm careful I promise." Darting out of the kitchen I was sweating my ass off. " So were you nervous there Lauren?" Ally laughed, scowling I got behind the 2012 Jeep. Literally my baby when my dad got me this for my 17th birthday I was ecstatic.