11: Don't you dare

"Good morning, Attorney" Cyrus smiles and kissed her cheek. Syn yawned and looked at him.

"Morning---Wait, what are you doing here?"

"Just checking. Baka balikan nung mga tarantado eh" he inspected Synthia and chuckled. She tilted her head, "What's with the face?"

"Pagod ka?"

"Medyo, may klase pa ako at 10 am eh" she then moved to the right despite the jolt of pain. It was just 6 am in the morning and she feels so worn out from last night.

Cyrus told her to wait for a a few minutes, so she did. Syn scanned her mails and saw a few mails from her friends.

-

From: Endile Rasocabre

Hello, Attorney! Thank you for attending the court trials and the final court hearing last week. Hope we could repay you for everything you've done. Please do reply if you need something! Lots of love, Synthia! Get married soon hahahaha

-

It was Endile from her College days. Surely, those days are the memorable to her. Syn carefully tapped on her keyboard.

-

To: Endile Rasocabre

You're welcome, Endy! I'm glad to hear the good news! Na-approved na nga yung annulment niyo diyan! Hmmm, repay me? Pwede naman pero nasa Canada ako eh. You think you can still repay me with food?

-

She smiled after she saw Endile's reply to her. That was quick!

-

From: Endile Rasocabre

Yes! I have a friend there. Puntahan niyo lang resto niya diyan downtown. Or if you want I can have it delivered, nasa Condotel ka lang naman diba? Her name is Katix, don't worry kilala ka niya hehe

-

To: Endile Rasocabre

Thank you so much. This means a lot, kiss your baby boy for me! Pakisabi mahal na mahal siya ni Ninang, babawi na lang ako sa susunod! I love you all, take care!

-

As soon as she clicked the send button, Cyrus emerged from the bathroom. Syn automatically dropped her phone.

"Maligo ka na" Cyrus sat beside her and lifted her. Syn laughed, clueless of what awaits her behind the bathroom door.

Cyrus opened the door and went straight to
the bath tub and gently placed her there. The warm bath was enough to slowly ease the pain she's feeling. And yes, she's naked since last night.

"Scented candles! Wow!" She noticed he candles around her. She was too astonished to even pay attention to the man infront of her whose heart is melting.

Cyrus was about to stand up, hands in his pockets when Syn stopped him.

"Don't leave, please?" she smiled widely as she pleaded. Cyrus couldn't say no to her cuteness. She clapped her hands in success and closed her eyes.

"Antok na antok talaga? Pagod masyado?"

"Pinagod mo 'ko kagabi, grabe. You're my first and just wow" she laughed at the thought. She didn't even noticed that she's blushing already; thinking about him, her and everything that had happened last night. She couldn't help herself from drooling over him.

"Hon, baka makatulog ka diyan" he said. Syn kept her eyes closed "Just 15 minutes" she said and yawned.

Syn fell asleep inside the tub. Her back comfortably leaned on the warm tub wall---she looked relax and he's never seen her as relaxed as she is right now.