12: I am your wife (SPG)

"You're finally home" Alyana greeted Cyrus with a kiss on his cheek. Cyrus smiled tightly and went upstairs. They're finally home from Canada after a week... Yes, with Syn.

Alyana followed him with her stares as he went up. His silence is slowly breaking her heart---this isn't the Cyrus that she knew.

"Saan ka galing? Magbihis ka na, baka pinagpawisan ka doon" she gave him his shirt and he accepted it. He sighed, "Sa party ni Rio"

"Andoon si Syn?" She asked. Cyrus' eyes widen in shock and then he shook his head. He crossed his fingers inside his head.

"Wala. Teka nga, bakit ba si Syn ang pinag-iinitan mo palagi?"

"Hindi ko siya pinag-iinitan, Cyrus. Nagtatanong lang ako"

"Kaya nga eh. Nung sa Canada tayo, tanong ka din ng tanong kung kasama ko si Syn kahit hindi naman. Why are you so threatened?" he lied again.

"Because I know you love her"

"Are you using your brain? Ikaw ang pinakasalan ko, Alyana"

"Magmula nung makasal tayo ay parang napakalayo mo na"

"Ako? Ako ba ang malayo? Ako ba ang lumalayo? Sinong nang-iiwan sakin? Wag na wag mong dinadamay si Synthia dito dahil kasalanan mo."

"Ginagawa ko yun para satin!"

"Satin? Baka di mo alam na alam ko ang mga kalandian mo doon?"

"He's just my friend!"

"Kita mo na? Di ko pa sinasabing lalaki, nagreact ka na agad."

"Damn you, Cyrus. Damn you"

"Oh I'm sorry, my wife" he emphasized the wife. Her tears fell and as if it was on cue, her hand met his cheek. She turned her back on him and went inside the bathroom.

She cried in frustration. She just couldn't believe Cyrus.

Cyrus knocked on the door.

"Alyana, hon, buksan mo ang pinto" he said on the other side of the door. She failed to say something.

"Buksan mo, please" he begged. No word came out from her mouth. But he successfully opened the door since he has the bathroom door key.

She looked at him and sobbed. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her and slowly closed the gap between them. His kisses went down to her jaw, making her go wild.

Down to her collar bone, not missing a single part of her skin unkissed. He made his way to her chest, taking off her shirt and brassiere. He sucked and licked the tip of it over and over again.

After that, he made his way down to her legs. He started tracing her thighs to the inner part. He took off his jeans and underwear. Alyana cursed silently.

This will be their first time.

He pushed inside her, she screamed in pain but he didn't stop. He was filled with lust and now he's hurting her.

"C-Cyrus, wait" she begged, crying.

Cyrus didn't listen. He continued to push inside her, only thinking of Syn. The image of her inside his head, walking through the darkness inside his head. Syn's image was a Kaleidoscope of changing shades of red, yellow and white.

They reached their climax and together, their body collapsed in exhaustion. Cyrus closed his eyes, on his way to dream land.

"Synthia, I'm sorry" he whispered. And with that, Alyana's heart broke into pieces as she realized she's losing her husband. But no, she can't let that happen.

She brushed his hair and stared.

"I am your wife, Cyrus. But why are you making me feel like I'm just sharing a fraction of you?"

- - -

It has been two weeks after that scenario. Cyrus just came from his office with his case and MacBook straight to his office room, finishing something for tomorrow.

"Cyrus, honey, let's go to bed" Alyana tried to get Cyrus to bed with her. Cyrus declined.

But she never gave up.

"Let's go to bed already"

"Ayoko nga, Alyana. Wag kang mapilit, may ginagawa ako" he raised his voice a bit and that simple thing affected her so much. He never did that to her---not until now.

Alyana didn't allow him to see her pain. Though they're sharing the same house, the same room and supposed to be the same heart, they can never share the same thoughts. She's been wanting to ask him about the real score between him and Syn but she's scared of what the answer might be. Because she knows, she can never and will never beat Synthia.

"I heard the Team Building went well, did it?" Alyana asks about the event two days ago. She picked up the photos from his desk. Her heart would crack everytime she sees how close Syn and Cyrus was. He looked really happy; his arms wrapped around her shoulder, guiding her hands on riding the horse. There was another picture of them, their faces just an inch apart from each other. She was laughing as she held his hands around her waist, it was taken from their friendship night.

"It did, it was really fun" he agreed. She smiled tightly and kissed him goodnight instead of asking more questions.

Alyana stormed to their bedroom and turned on her phone. But then she realized, the phone wasn't hers. However, she was able to open it.

She stopped breathing as she saw a text message from Rio.

-

From Rio
11:24 PM

I heard you're going to file an annulment. God! Can you stop fooling around? You're married. You're going to be a father soon! Don't do this, Cyrus. You're also hurting Synthia. Stick to your wife and let Syn go! She was almost over you when you came back again!

-

Her heart raged in anger but she doesn't have the guts to confront him. Her heart grieved in silence as she planned her revenge against the lawyer, Synthia Rey Fortrera. She cannot lose Cyrus, she will not allow Syn to steal him from her. Now that she's sure of the mistress, she'll be able to plan her attacks well.

She knows Syn's weaknesses.

She knows Cyrus' weaknesses---she's the wife, after all.

Alyana went to his office room and stared at him from the door. "You cannot unlove me just like that, Cyrus, because I am your wife"

xxx

Happy araw ng Digos City! HAHAHAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY NA RIN SA EX CRUSH KO, HELLO JOS! MERON NA PALA AKONG BAGO HEHE, DEJOK, SALAMAT DAHIL NAMAMANSIN KA PARIN KAHIT NAPAKA-JEJE NUNG PAGKAKA-CRUSH KO SAYO NUNG ELEMDAYS HAHAHAHAHA ALAGAAN KA SANA NG KA-M.U MO'T MALALANTA DIN KAYO PAGDATING NG PANAHON! INGAT, JOS! LOTS OF LOVE, EWW YAQ HAHAHA AS A FRIEND LANG NAMAN

Again, Hindi ko na naproof read kasi gagala pa ako hehe